Leisure Land Brand?

I just bought this Unicycle, used. Says Leisure Land down the side of it.

Any info on this? Also, it needs a new tube. Will any brand tube work? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

I hate to say it, but that looks like it’s very poor quality

Oh, that sux. I only Paid 29 and it came with a stand. Guess i get what i payed for?

1 Like

For that price, it’s allright I guess. Any brand tube will work, just make sure it’s the right size (should be written somewhere on the tire) and make sure it has the same kind of valve as is in there currently.

1 Like

Hey you bought a very nice stand, and it is a not so bad Uni too! Looks a little small tho.

Thanks, so there was a tube in it but I went to put air in and it filled real quick and then when I took the compressor away the air went away too. Apparently the nozel on the tube is missing that little middle piece that keeps air from coming out. So I guess I need a new tube.

The tubes at Walmart with a Schrader valve (in the right size) should work fine. According to your time, I’m assuming you are on the East Coast of the USA.

So y tube says 18x1.75 Will anyone do? I found this for cheap on ebay… Universal Bike Bicycle Tube 18" x 1.75"/1.95/2.125" Regular 33mm Schrader Valve | eBay

So that should be fine correct?

Paul D Amash Jr.

Actually i found this on Amazon. Would this be ok? Amazon.com

Paul D Amash Jr.

That should work perfectly!

Maybe you only need a valve core and not a new tube.

:rofl: :joy:

Yeah yeah yeah, laugh it up, lol. So i tried to fill the tube last night, it filled right up and then the air came right back out. Its missing the middle piece in the valve that keeps it from losing air. Ordered a new tube on Amazon last night for like $6.99 and will be here Monday. I’m not looking at becoming a professional rider, i just don’t want to go through life saying i never rode a Unicycle.

Paul D Amash Jr.

Dino   

July 9

Not laughing here buddy, It is a very nice stand (always wanted never had) and may very well come in handy in the future. The Uni itself is not a poorly made unit. The size is good to learn on, and when the addiction hits hard the stand will hold your new Uni in its place of honor. (never met a unicycle I did not like)

1 Like

Thanks, I’m real excited to learn. Tube will be arriving Monday! Hope i do not break anything.

Paul D Amash Jr.

We get it! I commend you! I was in the same frame of mind a few years ago, and finally committed to riding further than 200 yards at a time last summer. This last year has been great, and many miles have been covered.

I wish you the best in your learning and progression. Please check back in to keep us up to date on your progress!

Thank you, much appreciated.

Paul D Amash Jr.

Uni2ONE2   Donator   

July 9

valmont325:
I’m not looking at becoming a professional rider, i just don’t want to go through life saying i never rode a Unicycle.

Paul D Amash Jr.

We get it! I commend you! I was in the same frame of mind a few years ago, and finally committed to riding further than 200 yards at a time last summer. This last year has been great, and many miles have been covered.

I wish you the best in your learning and progression. Please check back in to keep us up to date on your progress!

How would i know if this is a “kids” unicycle. I’m 5 foot 6 so I’m not a large adult, and i weigh maybe 180. Just hope i don’t break the Unicycle and all my bones. Tube comes tomorrow, i am so excited to start learning!

Paul D Amash Jr.

Paul D Amash Jr.

Uni2ONE2   Donator   

July 9

valmont325:
I’m not looking at becoming a professional rider, i just don’t want to go through life saying i never rode a Unicycle.

Paul D Amash Jr.

I recieved my new tube and pumped it up. But when i sit on it the tire still goes down a bit. Is it supposed to be rock hard? Im just afraid to over pump it. I tried one of those tire pressure things but i think its broken.
Is it normal for it to go a little flat when on it? or am i just to heavy?

Paul D Amash Jr.

How would i know if this is a “kids” unicycle. I’m 5 foot 6 so I’m not a large adult, and i weigh maybe 180. Just hope i don’t break the Unicycle and all my bones. Tube comes tomorrow, i am so excited to start learning!

Paul D Amash Jr.

Paul D Amash Jr.

Uni2ONE2   Donator   

July 9

valmont325:

Paul D Amash Jr.