- Just this summer I started riding my uni to work on a regular basis and
- I seem to always drift to the left. If I am on a sidewalk I end up over
- on the left edge. I try to lean more to the right to correct for this
- but it feels really unnatural to me. Any ideas what might be wrong in my
- “style”? I am sure it is me and not the unicycle. Is one foot stronger
- than the other? Any ideas on how to correct for this? I have only been
- riding a uni about a year and a half so maybe it just takes more
- practice? I didn’t really see this problem until I started going longer
- distances this summer and I thought it would get better with practice,
- but it doesn’t seem to. It also seems to get worse at the end of the
- ride when I am more tired.
I find that when I am riding in the gutter or on the very side of the road I
have to lean toward the center of the road otherwise I crash into the gutter. I
have put this down to the camber(sp?) of the road.
Perhaps the footpath is on an angle.
have fun Scott
Scott HOne email@example.com