kristiansand, norway, trials comp.!

hey, our club in norway invited all our members for a trials competition…it came around 20, so we got some nice shots, but we didnt get clips of everyone… here you are :

http://enhjulingsfolket.se/uploaded/Kutc!.wmv

(edited by “andaas”)

Nice movie.
Are you the Lee from in that video?
If you are, why do you jump with 2 hands on the sadle?
I did that to in the beginning but it’s beter for you balance to do it 1 handed.

PM

yes, im lee

haha, it looks retarded, but i dont know why i do it… i just dont manage to jump with one hand… and the hand i use for seat in jumping, is the right hand, so if i would have to use one hand in sif jumping, i`d have to use the hand who is close to the edge, and that feels unnatural…

i thinks its ok to jump with 2 hand, but i agree it looks baaaad! i can jump pretty high with 2 hand though , but i usually roll hop… i can hop like 5 pallets 2handed seat out, 70cm. maybe 75…

Nice!
I’m Fredrik in the vid. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s his image. :smiley:

yes;) hahah

everybody knows me: the guy who jumps with 2 hands sif! hahah

For the results, click here.
:roll_eyes:

[QUOTE=kris.lee]
yes, im lee
the hand i use for seat in jumping, is the right hand, so if i would have to use one hand in sif jumping, i`d have to use the hand who is close to the edge, and that feels unnatural…

[QUOTE]

If you jump with your right hand you must stand with the handsfree side towards the edge.

PM

i`ve tried, but thats unnatural too! i jumped that way before, when i jumped seat in, but when i started to jump sif, i switched side…

sorry, but you`ve gotta deal with it;) :smiley:

i will try to jump with one hand from now on… TRY! haha… i think its so hard! im not used to jump with the left hand, and i deffinatly cant switch the side of jumping…

Nice Video I liked the comp.

Would be nice if you write something before the competition starts next time, maybe we can find cheap flies to norway :).

hahha, yeah, next time;)

cool