Kris Holm Unicycles - Bedford BC Wheels - Big Discounts !

Justin

The frames are listed in this post.
160.00 Cdn for another 24 hours during the Halloween sale.

Send me an e-mail.

Jack

Things are super busy but I will get the pricing to you and a few others soon.

About 23 hours 50 minutes left if you want to place an order for the discounts and freebies during the Halloween sale.

It’s Halloween day in Toronto right now.

Happy Halloween to everyone !!!

Darren

Just a quick note to everyone who placed a Bedford Halloween order…

First of all thank you for the order.

I will have all orders shipped out by tomorrow. It has been very busy for me and I had a 2 day delay in getting my box order.

There are a few shipping price quotes I still need to reply to so I will do that by tomorrow as well.

Another reason I haven’t sent all the unicycles out yet is because I spend at least 45 minutes on each one before it leaves Bedford Unicycles.

Here is a list of things that happen only at Bedford Unicycles:

Every unicycle is disassembled, seat bolts tightened and make sure the seat post is on properly, hub-cranks-bearings-spacers installed properly, anti-seized and tightened, lock rings thread locked and tightened,
frame installed, shimmed and bolts tightened making sure the right crank is on the right side, tire inflated and checked to make sure the direction is correct, frame seat tube checked to make sure there is no welding flash, seat clamp and pedals included to complete the unicycle.

In all with boxing and taping I take about 1 hour to make sure it is ready to ride when it arrives. You just put the seat post in the frame, put on the pedals and ride.

Thanks again for all the orders from New York to Hawaii as well as the Great White North eh.

Enjoy your new Bedford BC Wheels and Kris Holm unicycles !!!

Darren

dang i wish i woulda saw this before the 31st

me too. looks like it’s an annual sale though, try again in 364 days.