Kris Holm Pivotal Seatpost - (27.2)

Hello,

I am looking to get a Kris Holm Pivotal Seatpost - (27.2) but it is currently out of stock in the UK, I would like to get it soon and I was wondering if people knew what sort of time it would be back in stock? Or what experience people had buying from Unicycle.com from other countries that do have it in stock?

Thanks

@UniMan1 Normally twice a year for the containers in the UK, normally half way though the year and about a month before Christmas.
Have a look a BMX pivotal seatpost as 27.2 is a standard size for bikes

Here’s a link hopefully it will work.

2 Likes

Thank you this is great

What length do you need?
If you are not looking for a long one, I may have an unused one somewhere in the garage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I’m 5 11 so I think I am probably looking for a longer seatpost, any idea how long it is?

This is my first post. I love reading here in the forum and got all my ideas and inspiration about unicycling from here. I am 46 years old and have been riding for almost 2 years, preferably muni around Vienna, Austria.

I have a Kris Holm pivotal seat post 27.2, it has a length of 32cm. I no longer need it and can send it to you if you like.

Just measured the one I have and it is 12,5cm short :rofl:
Better on a large frame or long neck.

Thank you for the offer! But unfortunately I have actually found another one, thank you though