Kris Holm KM20 - Very Lightly Ridden

I purchased this around 2005, tried to learn to ride a it a dozen times, and then gave up. Stupid me, I know. Its been sitting in my shed ever since. The seat post is uncut. It has SNAFU metal pedals, with 4 fixed and 4 removable pins on each side. I upgraded the clamp to a double bolt, but the original is also included. Most of the marks in the photos are cobwebs, but it does have afew paint chips. I’m throwing in a pair of Hardware Shin Splints, size L/XL, hardly worn.

Priced to sell at AU$295 ONO. Pick up is in Coburg, Victoria, Australia.

If you have an enquiry about shipping, please let me know to where, and I’ll get back to you with the cost. Contact me via mbiram [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Price Drop

Price Drop to $250 or nearest offer. Please let me know what its worth to you? I’m hoping for a pre-christmas sale.

After a good few messages from an Aussie uni rider, it seems I may be have been quite off on what this is worth. Now $150.

PM Sent

KH20 Price Dropped to $150, near new.

Still available, please note the massive price drop to $150.

I’m waiting for a reply to pm and email

SPF locally.

Sorry Pinoclean, your expectation of $20 shipping from Melbourne to Sydney were unrealistic. Its too big for AustPost, and courier cost would be much more than that.