Kris Holm is a sexy man

Whatching the “One Tiered Guy” trailer for the twentyith time, and I noticed something. Kris wears pink! Only a real man can wear pink! Puts on his sexy pink shirt

WHy do you think I have 3 posters of Kris half-nekkid hung in my room? Because I like unicycling? No! Because he’s a sexy beast!

I have a video I filmed of me wearing a pink shirt too, I have 3 of them.

I don’t think that’s pink…I think it’s white with funky lighting on it.

Stop destroying our fantasy! ^^ But yeah, Speaking of those posters catboy, are they very big? I’d like some uni/khris posters, but I looked at the dimensions and wasn’t all that imrpessed.

They’re justa little smaller than your average movie poster…and theyre sexy, so size doesn’t matter, it’s what you do with it.

Hell yeah, I’d really like a huge one though, like larger then movie poster, if I could just get ahold of a high enough res image i’d get one printed out myself. But, if thats whats availible, thats what I shall get with my next unicycle purchase.

They should make like a kris holm’s calander, with questionable poses, kinda like the girls/cars ones, but it’ll be kris/unicycles ^^.

Okay, stop. You guys are weirding me out. :slight_smile:

Finally someone said that. :slight_smile:

I’m not afraid to say a guy is atractive. I still make love to girls.

They just aren’t comfortable with their sexuality. Harper and kris are both sexy beasts, just look at them, with Harpers rugged man looks and Kris’ canadian flair, they make quite the sexy team!!! There isn’t a single woman they couldn’t slay with thier dazzing looks and personalities!

Go Catboy!

Not true.

And I was mostly kidding; that’s why I put the smiley face.

Now please stop, you are weirding me out. :slight_smile:

I guess I should have put alot of smiley faces in this thread…

TRAITOR! :slight_smile:

I’d make love to kris :slight_smile:

I’m 19

Its September :slight_smile:

Kris is a sexy man beast

its July

Is this how it works? i’m confused.

Ha ha. Too late!

(I’m sure everyone knew they were implied.)

they were?? :slight_smile:

(like that)

Nah catboy even told me himself he is a flaming homosexual. :slight_smile:

Of course I am!:slight_smile:

He must be, he does ballet :smiley:

Okay, I’m freaked out now :slight_smile: