Kris Holm Frame

Ok, so even though it says 20 inches, it is really 19? That has been confusing me recently. I wasn’t sure if it was 20 or 19.

Weight makes NO difference. you just need to get used to it. It doesn’t take long. If I hold my DX in one hand and My brother’s uni which weighs about the same as a KH in the other, the difference is surprisingly small.

Sorry, to bump this… but I still don’t understand if my tire says 20", is my rim really 19, and it just says 20 on the tire despite the real size?

What rim do you have?

Umm… I don’t know… see, I painted over it when I painted my rim :rollseyes:
But on UDC, they say the CC 19x2.5 tire (they say 19) can be a replacement for Nimbus unicycles, so I guess that it is 19"… The tire says “20x2.5” which according to Spencer means it is really 19 inches… so I guess it is 19 despite what it says

Umm… I don’t know… see, I painted over it when I painted my rim :rollseyes:
But on UDC, they say the CC 19x2.5 tire (they say 19) can be a replacement for Nimbus unicycles, so I guess that it is 19"… I will go measure the rim right now.

Its 19inch, my trials uni CC says 20x2.5 on it as well but it is certainly 19inch, I don’t think udc even carries the front tire verson.