I bought this new in 2014 and never assembled it, rode it or even took it out of the box. Everything is brand new EXCEPT for the seat & post (I tried those on a 29er for a few rides. The post has been trimmed for a 29er… but on a 36er I’d be shocked if it wasn’t still too long. The pedals are still wrapped in plastic and the cranks have never had anything threaded into them (in the pics you can see the blob of grease from the factory!).
So it’s basically a brand new 2014 model except for the seat & post (no tears or scratches in the seat - only a few rides on the seat).
- 2014 KH36, all stock except for the Fusion Zero seat & KH post.
- stock KH Spirit 125/150 cranks (the kind that you can mount a disc on)
- stock KH frame including the tabs to mount optional disc brakes or rim brakes on
- upgraded KH Fusion Zero saddle
- upgraded KH pivotal seatpost
Asking $650 plus actual shipping (or free local pickup in Seattle).
Shipping to USA only please.