Kris Holm 29 with Magura Brakes

I am willing to ship within the United States. Please contact me with details. Here is the link with pictures. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2663620328

Oops. Here is the correct link: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2663620328.html

This KH Muni is in excellent condition and includes a $200 18" White Magura HS33 Hydro Brake w/ Blue Stainless Plasmatic Lines. Too many bikes and unicycles in the garage and my wife wants me to get rid of one before I consider another. Original price was $900 six months ago. This unicycle is an incredible ride and is a steal at this price. Serious inquiries only. I am available to meet at Homegrown Pizza in Holly Springs, NC. Please call me at 630-440-9250. -Josh

Quick Overview
Ultra durable components including the strongest and widest 700c rim available. The KH29 rolls smoothly over bumps and is the fastest choice for cross country mountain unicycling. Also a top quality all around road/hybrid unicycle.

Features:
Saddle: KH blue freeride gel, second generation KH design base with front lift handle, and brake mount
Seat post: KH Adjustable 27.2 x 350mm bolt on style, sand blast black, pinned and bonded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
Seat post clamp: aluminum KH Double Bolt, black
Frame: KH 29" 7005 aluminum with a butted seatpost tube through the fork crown, machined bearings, and Magura brake mounts
Hub/axle: KH Moment ISIS, 36 hole, aluminum, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes: 14G. stainless black (287mm in length for 3X)
Rim: KH 700c, 36 hole, 47mm wide, offset spoke holes with bored out holes inside the rim to save weight
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tube size: 700c x 52/47 (29" x 2.3")
Tire: Wtb Stout 29" x 2.3"
Crank arms: KH Moment ISIS, 125/150mm, polished
Pedals: Wellgo clear DX plastic platform with blue Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16 threads
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Approx. cycle weight: 13.6 lbs.

For anyone looking for a KH29 muni this is a great deal…

I take it she sold already?