Kris Holm 24

I’m selling my KH 24 now .

ALL KH PARTS EXCEPT ODYSSEY PEDALS. FREE RIDE SADDLE ADJUSTABLE KH POST. 137 SPIRIT CRANKS . DURO TIRE ON KH WHEEL NICE AND TRUE set up tubeless. Nice muni but I can’t afford to keep 2 24 muni’s. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures. $450 I can disassemble and ship anywhere on your dime.

If someone wants to share how to post pictures that whole be nice

Kris Holm

Here it is

2016-02-16 20.34.57.jpg

Kh

I can text pictures of the unicycle and send them but for some reason I have poor success posting pictures here. The one that is posted I had help with and it still wad difficult.

Hey broncojon,

This is a total shot in the dark, but where I live everybody is obsessed with the Boise State Broncos, and I saw your name, so… Do you live in Idaho by chance? The thought of finding an awesome muni with local pickup is really tempting.

Imgur has worked well for me posting pictures here. Any image hosting site should do. I don’t know about now, but at one time you could host on imageshack without having an account. Then you just use the standard forum syntax for showing images. The forum itself has a limit of 800x800 pixels, but you can go as big as you want when hosting. “Large Thumbnail” works pretty well if you use imgur.

Kh24

I live in northern California. The broncojon68 comes from My name Jon and that I drive a 1968 Ford Bronco for the last 20 or so years… I can ship the unicycle anywhere. And I can take any pictures you want sent by text or e mail but I cant figure out how to post them here yet. Just not my best subject.

Kh24

Surprised to not see much interest in this