Kris Holm 20" FOR SALE

I’m looking to sell my Kris Holm 20". I believe it the 2006 model. The unicycle is in good condition. Probably due to the fact that I never really developed the skills needed to break it. :roll_eyes: The only thing that has ever broken was the seat post. Which I replaced with the KH seat post. I’m looking to do the event: Ride the Lobster, and will be using the money to buy a 36". I’m asking $350, and am willing to possibly take other offers. Feel free to contact me at ponderavita@yahoo.com for further ?'s.
View a picture @ http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30188030&l=7f01b&id=1174890424

if i only had money =(

PM sent

-jack

What the heck does PM mean? Not to be stupid or anything.

Private message, take a peak at the top right of this page and it should say you have 1 private message, click that link.

I am thinking about this but could you give us some more information like what kind of saddle is on there and what parts you have replaced. Also could you please show me some more pictures?

Thanks

ill take it for $300, when could you send?

My offer is 325. pm sent.

wait that is the 05 right?

If you brought up the levels in the photo and posted it here you will probly get more intrest…

dsfsdf.png

Kh For Sale

Hey thanks for posting the pic for me. I tried doing it myself and couldn’t figure it out. Here’s some more picture for you guys. Hopefully these help out. The seat is a KH, not the new one but last years model. Everything else is stock on the unicycle. I haven’t down graded it in anyway.
Dont ask me why, but for some reason I cant figure out how to post these pics. Here’s a link to follow. If someone is smarter than me feel free to post them. :slight_smile:

Feel free to pm for more questions.

wouldn’t that mess with your sponsership?

Except for the pedals. Looks like it comes with white plastics instead of Snafus?

Hmmm… I would but I don’t want to spend the money at the moment. that and it’s probably sold by now…

He isn’t sponsored by Torker anymore.

how many offers do youhave on it yet???im interested.i just broke my uni and looking for a good kh trial uni…peem me back.

Last I talked to him it wasn’t for sale anymore. His brother wanted to learn to ride or something. I ended up getting my son a Koxx One and it’s all good.

Is it still for sale?