Kris Holm 19inch Trials/Street

Up for sale is a legit street build. Featuring a KH 19inch frame and K1 LIGHT hub with a 36 spoke drilled tryall rim paired up with some 125mm KH moments. For rubber the beauty is repping a new maxxis creepy crawler, you can shave it or ride it till there is nothing left! You also get a pair of nimbus PLASTIC pedals, these things will grip into your shoes or shins with ease!

To give a bit of history on this unicycle, the wheelset was ridden by myself when I used to ride street with a 20inch. The frame comes from the one and only Colby Thomas, (NO CRACKS!!). The seat cover is coming over off from my old 24inch street setup which has traveled to very many places, also reps the custom carhart stitch up jobs to prevent the seat from ripping in more places. The foam is cut by hand to be a middle between a street and freeride saddle, perfect for going big in street.

So why am I selling this beast? I dont ride the little wheels anymore! I only ride street on my 24inch and muni with my 26inch. I hate seeing this thing collect dust and would love to see it bring joy to someones face the way it should, while being ridden!

SPECS:

Frame: KH 19inch (NOT CRACKED)
HUB: K1 Light (is 100% safe to use with isis cranks)
RIM: Drilled 36 spoke tryall (NOT CRACKED!)
CRANKS: KH 125mm moments
Seat Post: KH Forged
Seat Clamp: KH double bolt
Seat: OLD VELO style base with cut foam
Pedals: Nimbus Plastic

Price: $350.00

Buyer pays shipping, feel free to give me reasonable offers.

IMG_8752.JPG

BUMP

You know you want it