Koxx XTP Frame...

the seat post or the frame where the seatpost goes? cuz that makes a big difference

The frame was broken this way

it looks good, but not for street.

I know that Yoggi had it at the last BUC but it was a prototype i was just wondering whether anybody knew if it was going to be manufactured.
Can’t believe he snapped it there :astonished:

Joe

i’d assume thats where most frames would snap, as thats where a lot of pressure forms on the join, and thats where my frame snapped.
anyways, if i had one of those frames at my local unicycle shop, and i had to choose between that and a KH frame you know which i would choose…
the question is, how much cheaper does a frame have to be for me to choose it over a hk? yet to be seen, tho i bought a nimbus II frame for NZ$60 where then KH would have cost me NZ$250 about…

thers is a picture of the broken Koxx frame here
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/1erEMMPtoNavacerrada%2C13-14-15Mayo/Monociclodeyoggipartido.sized.jpg[ATTACH]

[/ATTACH]

from this thread
jim

Monociclodeyoggipartido.sized.jpg

a frenchshop will sell an alu frame who looks like this koxx

the fram is in 2 parts and is lighter than a KH (-6kg)
i don’t know when it will be sell but i think it’s very very good

recommanded poster: Thats a really cool frame, do u think u can get any more info about it?

Woah, that uni does look pretty sweet. The frame separates into 2? Is that what the silver joint is where the stem meets the fork? I’m guess that the point of that is for transporting the uni, so that if you take the uni with you on a trip, you can separate the stem (and saddle), take off the pedals, and be able to fit the whole uni in a duffle bag.

If it’s strong enough, i’d love that idea. The folks at the train station always get on my case about transporting my uni, and say crap like “you have to pay extra for bring bikes on the train” even though my separated uni is much smaller than most of the luggage that people bring on. Arghhh! When i remove the seat and pedals, the stem still sticks out the top of a garbage bag, so this uni would be better. Hmm.

The only reason it’s lighter is that it only has one crank :smiley:

What kind of tyre is on that unicycle?

looks like a try-all sticky to me

Try all tire:

http://www.einradladen.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=265

Kenda 2.25, I saw it yesterday.

It’s pretty neat but it’s no lighter than a Devil or a KH. It works like a Pichler uni, the frame is attached to the bearings by removing the cranks. The frame is made of two aluminum parts that are attached firmly together with the seat post clamp. You change the tyre by detaching the post and splitting the frame in two. It’s said to be priced at around 400€ when it comes out. I’m not a big fan of its color but I was told it would be released in different flavors.

I also saw the XTP, it got stollen during the Koxx days, along with a track monster Uni, which ever scum bag stole it can be sure he will be busted since there are only three of those in the world… Yoggi gave us permission to use the bastard’s car as a trials line as soon as he is caught… :angry:

I had the opportunity to weigh the XTP before it got stolen, it is LIGHT, about 5kg, not the strongest Uni around but it still is a prototype after all… It really is meant for trials since the frame isn’t square…
I heard rumors that it would be priced at around 700/800€, but these are just rumors.

If you catch the thief, PM me and I will come and trial on his car to :smiley:

looks like a try-all

It defenitely is a try all on the photo, but the proto I tried was fitted with a kenda.

donno for sure but it kinda looks like a TRY-ALL tire

on the KOXX XTP its a try-all and on the other one i don’t know for sure

Kenda makes a 19"?