Koxx Street Uni's?

have you tried cranks that have a 5mm difference?

10 mm makes a ton of differnce and apparently there better for uni spins cause theres like no q-factor so and i donno i think i would just want to see how much different they are… like if they are “better” for street like yoggi say’s and then i can give people reviews as well so…

how does anyone know what 10 mm diff makes, no ones ridden them (w/ exeptions)you prolly wont even feel the difference, and contrary to what u may believe a centmeter wont make unispins or crankflips any easier

and q-factor also doesnt make unispins or c flips any easier

soooo you’re saying that nobody knows if 10mm makes a difference or not (with exception).

i’d imagine that you would be included in that group of nobody, which would suggest you don’t know what difference they make, and then you go on to say that it wont make unispins or crankflips easier.

so either you don’t know that they’re going to make a difference and you dont know if it makes it easier or not, or you do, which is it?

i’d imagine that it would be better, i mean they wouldnt go off and make cranks slightly smaller for the heck of it, would they?

they might:)

firstly…OMG kris you have yoggis msn and secondly to answer the street or trials question, why not just buy a strong trials uni and ride it street. i would rather a slight disadvantage and a strong almost unbreakable uni rather than a slight advantage and a weaker uni.

i would too. ill probably never buy a street uni, just a trails one, so i can do both types of riding!

you can do trials on a street.

but it could brake a lot easier. thats why id prefer a trials over a street uni.

i dont think it would break a lot easier.

it’s got virtually the same components as the trials, except the rim hasn’t been drilled and the cranks are different.

it wouldnt break A LOT easier.

it could. street unis aren’t made for doing massive drops, where as trials unicycles are.

but it’s not going to.

but it could.

they’re not going to tom.

a set of profiles could snap in half going down a curb.

they could.

but the trials unis ARE stronger than the street unis. otherwise there would be close to no difference between them.

i beg to differ.

a koxx street unicycle is stronger than a nimbus trials unicycle with a cotterless hub.

the dispute wasn’t between which was stronger, but how much stronger. a street uni wouldnt be a lot easier to break than a trials. a torker CX would be a lot easier to break than a trials.

the K1 trials unis are stronger than the K1 street unis. thats all i was saying. a street would be unfit for a fair bit of trials riding while a trials uni can still do most street stuff.

Don’t go saying stuff that you know nothing about. The street rim IS stronger, it dosen’t have any holes and it it eyeletted. It’s even called a tryall re-enforced. As for the cranks they are a tiny bit weaker than the aluminium ones but still just as strong as KH cranks witch are fine for trials. Apart from that all the other parts are exactly the same. And I have the alu k1 cranks on my uni and they suck for crank rolls, tech grinds and alot of other street stuff.

whats the knoxx website?

there is close to no difference