koxx pit fighter seatpost

koxx has a 47mm, non-drilled, eyeleted rim. i feel thats worth payin for

What the heck, the Koxx XTP is 600 euros, but they also have the prototype XTP #000 for 350! The only differince is “modified tubing and machining in the frame”.

ha. ha. ha.

yeha i dunno i wonder if thats not only the frame for sale at that price…

id say its cheaper cause its been ridden, and probably abused A LOT.

Where to get Pit Fighter seat post? That’s looks nice, 3 times longer lasting and it weight 1 gram lesser than normal reinforsed aluminium seat post. CrMo seat post is good too, but it weight way too much.

There not ISIS!!!

i dunno where it is on sale actually… but honestly… get a crmo one if u keep snapping posts and if u dont get an standart aluminium reinforced one., they arent that bad.

as for the ISIS… please the question has been answered 4 billion times

I’m looking for a strong seatpost that’s not that expensive… but it has to fit a 22.2mm frame! I haven’t found one, and I’ve looked all over too.

22.2 posts are weaker than others. The strongest way will be to get a bike post and either a rail adapter or an swallis derail base.

if you are on 22.2mm either admit it might break or change the frame… i mnea get a crmo one maybe but it’ll still be quite weak.

Get a UDC seatpost. They are a lot thicker than standard ones.

Roger

Ok, maybe I’ll do that. I might get some seatpost shims so I can put the seatpost and seat on my LX (25.0mm or somthing), because the seat on my LX is broken… Would that work?

uyeah it would, as long as the seatpost and shin make up the size of the LX frame…