Koxx-One Prototypes !

There are some pictures of the new Koxx One Street uni somewhere on the web :wink:

Your job: Find them !

awe dont be so mean i just wana see them!

I did a google search and found nothing. That’s about as much effort as I’m willing to put into it. Shouldn’t have to work to find it.

i found them :smiley: :smiley:
beautiful frames i love them. look just like the computer pics. how much will they cost???

Put the link up

i found where they are on the website i just dont know the ‘secret password’ haha

Its case sensative :wink:

I have just sent you a lot of money for 300 frames.
YOUR MISSION: FIND IT!

if you are serious about selling unicycles as you are in developing them over there at koxx one you could at least make an effort to show your products to us. Just look at the way Kris Holm treats this community - REAL updates when new things come out - pictures and text…

At first I was frustrated, but then I found the password and it’s funny. Chris’s hint is important.

Frame looks good, I personally wouldn’t buy one though cause I like scuffcoasts too much.

Oh come on, where’s the fun in that!!

I have 1 needle, I have 1,000,000,000 haystacks. I have placed the needle in one of the haystacks. First to find it gets kudos points.

am I like the only one that can’t find them?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is it so hard for some people to find?
Just click the link and your practically there. Period.
The Password is not hard to figure out.

Password is “Steak Frites”. If that doesn’t work try “Glace a la Poisson”.

It’s the most common Password – the one you’re never supposed to use because it’s too easy to guess…

Cool looking frame. I like it with no paint like that, but I’m sure it will come in lots of vivid colors.

I see almost no practical purpose for that frame design…

But it does look absolutely awesome!

I see brake mounts.

i cant find it

Yeah so I was getting annoyed but it’s easy to figure out… it’s cap sensitive**

It looks like the second picture is a muni frame considering the piping is so short on top and there are break mounts.

I guess this explains the inventory dump in the USofA

Im still so confused… I feel it is super obvious but its going right over my head!

Edit: Nevermind :stuck_out_tongue: got it! Super easy