Koxx-One Flight Green vs. KH20

I’m looking to buy a good street/flat unicycle. I’ve heard that the KH has a lighter, stronger frame, so I’m leaning towards that, but the K1 seems almost as good (and it’s better looking). Which one do you think would be better?

Most people will say KH 20. :slight_smile:

This thread might help a bit. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Go kh!!!

Seriously? The colour affects the quality? That’s what’s up.

He’s kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say K1. If you live in the USA you can order custom K1 unicycles from www.renegadejuggling.com. I would upgrade to the street cranks, because in my opinion they are really good for flatland because they are tubular and you have a lot of room to place you feet. K1 also have thinner saddles than Kris Holm, and I have heard that the Tryall tire (stock on the K1) is much better than the Creepy Crawler (stock on the KH). If you want to, you could upgrade to a KH frame later.

Hope this helped.

Thanks so much. Your comments have proven to be extremely helpful.

hahahahahhahahaha LOL :smiley:

Don’t laugh! It’s a legitimate question.

But I’m guessing because you’re on the KH team, you’d go for the KH, huh?

He’s probably laughing because of what Emile wrote. It makes no sense. And get the KH…

I say go Kris Holm. Koxx-One certainly has its advantages, but Kris holm is much better IMO.

Your likely to get more people saying KH considering most most people that use these forums and US riders, which is dominated by KH.

I’ve never ridden a K1 besides the original devil and the xtp.

KH has awesome customer service, so I’d go KH