KOXX ONE - Devil 19" WhiteWidow - 525$CAN

how much would the whole uni cost with the camo saddle instead of the leather one?

This thread is an example of how rediculous the posts can get within this forum. This guy is trying to make something available. Either make an offer if you’re seriously interested, or don’t post. I don’t think he wants to sell the seatpost clamp separately.

Apologies to division8.ca

yup. i haver officially given up selling stuff on here. to many people PMing you saying they want it, then when you say “Ok its yours” they say nevermind. Its a 13yr old attitude all over this forsale forum. This place needs an overhaulin

John

then depending on how much the shipping is i will give you $25 canadian for the saddle

OK…I’ve gathered up the money, and I’m willing to buy it.

I’ll have to wait until my dad gets home…around six hours probably.

Thanks, I won’t back out by the way.

very interested in the whole thing… check your email…

thanks Will i got the uni today and payed for it at the post office… i pust it together and its awesome i’m in love and thanks for the extra stuff like that stand and the hardware and stuff… thanks a bunch…
-Grant

Great deal Grant. Will is the shite and my new Koxx1 cranks need to get thier ass to Barrie and shred with you soon. I hope the new one wheeler is everything you wanted and more. Thanks also Will, my cranks rock hard.

speeking of cranks lol… do you think you will be getting any of the street 135’s in or no?

they will be getting them in about a month.

hopefully end of this month, or early sept. worst case scenario…

enjoy your new toy hagbag :sunglasses:

thanks lol enjoy the dough

man how much with shipping?

how much do u want for the wheelset?

I hit the edit button 2 late-and the seatpost clamp?

Wow, you two are sad. Can you not read?
I mean, r-cormier has more of an excuse than KyleM.
How about reading two posts before the one you post. You would have realized it sold five days ago! 4 days before you posted.

Wait, you guys do know your on a unicycle forum right? Or did you neglect to read that too?

Wha?
I want the seat clamp bolts, the left crank, and 12 spokes.

I want all the rim nipples, and staples from the seat cover.

then i get the seat cover itself, but i want each thread pulled out and the entire thing unweaved and unraveled, and rolled onto spools.
makes nice floss.
:stuck_out_tongue: