koxx 1 sponsorship

i can get on top of picnic benches but im not sure how high tht is like 35inches or sumtin

hmm
the tables CAN be that high, but are usually closer to 30… the benches usually range from 14-20" or so…

20" benches are simiple for me but tables usually take me a bunch of tries to get up them

i have one but my friend who is editing it has yet to be able to get it to work on the internet

aparantly it is going to be hard. their is apparently a lot of interest and they can’t sponsor that many so you need to stand out to get a sponsorship by them

will you send it to me when you get it

theres 2 4 ya
mine kinda sorta SUCKS but w/e

no i can’t
my friend who is doing the editing is going to make a DVD and sell it. I think… :thinking:

did u get sponsored

i don’t know, i doubt it, I am basically the bottom of the competition as far as tricks and ups go. I’m just not good enough yet.

how long have you been riding for

almost a year RIDING
i have doinked around on a uni for 3 years.

i c i learned to ride-just ride-3 years ago, then quit for biking until i got back on and learned to hop a little while go

how long?
it takes most people a pretty long while to get to that height.

a little under a year riding hard but it only took me a month or two on my crappy norco to get up to 20" that last 10" or so took me a while

ohh
ok
that makes sense
GAH i want to hop that high!!

how high can you hop

28"
i can get higher, but thats the highest I’ve measured

thats pretty high its moreless the same as me

I could get that high if I tried. Jk. I can get 24"

I wish I could hop 109cm like Ryan Atkins