Kookas for Cokers or other unis

I’ll take a Silver set drilled at 120mm, 145mm, 170mm

Update:

Tellurider - 130, 150, 170 Silver
John Childs - 130, 150, 170 Silver
Tom Blackwood - 130, 150, 170 Silver
Muddycycle - 120, 145, 170 Silver

Silvers are all spoken for. 2 Blue sets available.

Please let me know if you get another set of black cranks - the silver and blue don’t really go with my uni. :slight_smile:

I can get them sandblasted and powdercoated for $20

can yo do a set at like 120 140 and 170?

Yes, can do any spacing. I’ll be having them done early to mid next week. If you need a custom size let me know.

i want a some but i dont know if i can swing the cash yat. whats the lowist you can do? and dose that sticking out part hit your ankles or aneything

They will be $185 including shipping. I’ve taken them on one 10 mile ride and had no problem with the ends.

sorey i wasint clear whats the shortist langth you can make them

110mm would be pushing it. 115 would probably be the shortest I would go

man thats so cool of an idea…multitap cranks. all you need to do is carry a 15mm in your back pocket and you can adjust your speed or torque withing minutes…seconds maybe!

The Taps came in. The cranks should be ready by Wednesday 4/19.
I’m having the 2 blue sets drilled. 1 at 120mm, 145mm, 170mm. 1 at 130mm, 150mm, 170mm.

Those 2 sets still available.

The cranks are done, and they are perfect.

what are the shortist ones that you got done. Ill take them and pm me with the best may to pay for them

I got the Kookas today, they look great. I’ll be building a new wheel with them soon (if only other suppliers where so fast).

Thanks!

your rim supplier excludined im sure… he was so fast, he knew you needed it before you knew…

bring those with you, to the uni- thing next Monday.

PDC, you have 2 blue pairs left right?