Kindereggs

Holy Cow! This thread went from Unicycling for chocolatem, to just chocolate, back to unicycling, and now its ready for the Administrative Requests thread. See what free speach does! Oh Well, I’m glad that we can all still agree to disagree.:wink:

Nevermind now, the point for me is this:
now that my broken leg has been free from its cast for 4 weeks I am ever so much closer to getting back on my uni (the doc stricly forbade me to ride the one wheeler for another month) AND, when I do finally do get back on my faithful steed I shall ride DIRECTLY, to the nearest supplier of Kindereggs and buy, hummmm, yes, THREE Kindereggs to celebrate my recovery from my fateful Sept 1st trials uni accident.:smiley:

Erin,
who doesn’t see how unicycling and Kindereggs could possibly NOT be a topic for the RSU forum.

hear, hear. Congrats on your return to realm.

The thing I like about the Kinder Eggs is the wonderful German engineering that goes into them. I mean, they aren’t that complicated, and generally made of plastic, but they operate so smoothly. I remember getting this car one time that worked on the flywheel principle. You revved it up and it would go zipping across the kitchen floor. Not bad for a cheap little freebie.
(I was exposed to Kinder Eggs by a friend whose Dad was at the American Embassy in Germany and who shipped boxes of the eggs to us college students. I also found them in Brazil as Kinder Ovos).

I hope that he delivered the eggs on his unicycle, otherwise this story won’t fit into the Rec.Sport.Unicycle. forum anymore. I figure with mention of America, Germany, and Brazil, maybe the Geography.Embassy.Unicycle forum

Ah yes… chocolate. What would life be with out it?
Now, did anyone else notice that kitkat bars are sweeter in the U.S??? I swear, they are! Its probably a big government conspiracy or something…

Re: Kindereggs

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:48:34 -0600, Ken Fuchs <kfuchs@winternet.com>
wrote:

>However, in general, newsgroup users and many mailing list users
>understand and observe netiquette rules and are far less likely to post on
>off topic subjects or reply to them.

We are not setting a good example then. Even though Kindereggs might
be considered off topic for rsu (many seem to disagree though), it is
the topic of this thread and therefore our discussion is (was) off
topic.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“My butt has a crack in it , but I can still ride. - spyder”

Re: Kindereggs

>On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:48:34 -0600, Ken Fuchs <kfuchs@winternet.com>
>wrote:

>>However, in general, newsgroup users and many mailing list users
>>understand and observe netiquette rules and are far less likely to post on
>>off topic subjects or reply to them.

klaasbil_remove_the_spamkiller_@xs4all.nl (Klaas Bil) wrote:

>We are not setting a good example then. Even though Kindereggs might
>be considered off topic for rsu (many seem to disagree though), it is
>the topic of this thread and therefore our discussion is (was) off
>topic.

Klaas, I’m sure you are joking. “Off topic” in a newsgroup means off
the topic that the newsgroups was created to discuss plus anything
related to keeping the discussion on topic such as this post.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs@winternet.com>

In the fight chunkier chocolate…only one british chocolate rules…The Yorkie bar!