Kilmore Trip '07

Okay what the heck, was i the only one creeped out by the single frame pictures of whoever that was throughout the video?

Great video by the way, I loved the outflip

No! Stay away!

Thanks Jeff.

As for naming I was thinking a sideflip would be a leg around cflip and a 360 sidespin flip would be a trey sideflip, so you would basically insert side to whatever flip trick as I have done with outsideflip.

i have no right in naming these tricks but why isn’t the word wrap in there at all? Wrapflip, Wrap hickflip, Wrap treyflip, wrap whateverflip. lol. I like the way wrap sounds, but like I said I have no right naming these, but I just wanted to throw something your way.

-Shaun Johanneson

outwrapflip:D

Oh I see what you mean. In the video I think it said “Outside Flip” and not “Out Sideflip” so it confused me. See if these look right:

Sideflip - Legaround + crankflip
Out Sidespin - Your trick but without the flip (180 unispin + legaround)
180 Sidespin flip/Out Sideflip - Out Sidespin + crankflip (what you did in the video)
360 Sidespin - Kevin’s trick (360 unispin + legaround)
360 Sidespin flip/Tre Sideflip - 360 sidespin + crankflip (Kevin’s trick + crankflip)

So far, only the 360 sidespin, Out Sideflip, and Out Sidespin have been done.

That could work. But its more of a “legaround crankflip” instead of a “wrap flip”, because right now, there arent any unicycling tricks with the name of just “wrap”. Although wrapflip sounds better then legaround flip. I think we should wait for more variations to be landed before coming up with anything final.

True, but a “sideflip” sounds like you simply have the unicycle on the side, like riding with the seat on side in freestyle. I would personally get rid of “side” and insert “wrap,” because not only does it sound better, but it makes more sense than calling it “side.” Also, you’re not calling it a “seat wrapflip,” where you would bring the seat all the way around your body.

oh sweet id love to see dans riding with crankflips to go along. his ridings is so smooth(Im dreamin)

I call them wraps, then full wraps if all the way around your body. Or like superwraps how Dan called it. But whatever. It’s not my stuff to call. I probably won’t be going there with any trick so I don’t care to really know these very much.

-Shaun Johanneson

I think the outside flip should be a McFlip.:wink:

dang, that was crazy.

Hey, are there any videos of this on the net?

ed let me be the first to say that your riding rocked.

luke - farking sweet as usual - some seriously crazy stuff in there! lol i remember when i was almost as good as you! those days are long gone lol.

guys you know you have made a great vid when dan and shaun reckon its awesome.

gah luke you are too damn good!

later,
max.

Wow that was a cool move, really horrible ride away though…

Guys, great video, a pleasure to watch, both of you have very good flow.

Well done and keep em coming!!!

Jas

Thanks for your comments everyone!

the fakie sex change is so awesome!!!