Kh29

It’s been a while since I last put this up for sale…

I have a KH29, probably an '07…it’s still pretty much brand new. I’m the second owner. The first owner (Dustin Kelm) acquired it, hardly rode it, I rode it twice briefly and put it away…it’s been sitting for a few years now and it needs a home. I’d be willing to bet that it has less than 5 miles on it…pretty weak, I know…:o Sorry

The cranks have very miniscule scratches in the from sitting next to things in storage closet. The top of the frame has a few minor scratches from previous owner in which I circled in the pic. The bottom of the fork leg has a small scrape which took some of the blue powdercoat off, as seen in pic. The tire still looks brand new. Not too shabby considering a new one is hundreds more…

Reason for selling:
When I actually get to play with my toys, I have plenty of fun on my KH20, Koxx24, and my Adamant Trials bike…I feel bad that this thing is sitting here looking at me… :frowning:

Specs:
It has the double hole cranks, metal Odyssey PF’s, Kenda Nevegal tire, Magura mounts ready fro brakes, but no brakes are included in this sale.

I will probably have the local bike shop friends of mine get it shipping ready, but have no idea what it would cost to ship it yet. And if you’re in another country, be prepared for a high ship rate…I haven’t been very impressed lately with the rates of shipping even a few simple t-shirts out of the country.

I’m looking to get at least $400 for it with buyer paying shipping… I paid $500 for it a few years ago, so I’m not going to respond to low-baller economic crunch sob stories…Sorry, but we’re all in the same pinch.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment…I will not accept personal checks.

That is an 07 because of the blue hub

Sarin,

I’m in AZ and interested. What size are the double-hole cranks?

Jeff

Sarin,

All systems go. I’ll buy it for $450 including the shipping.

Jeff
jeffysimpson@yahoo.com

Ryan,

I transferred the $450 from my PayPal to yours on 7/16. I’m still waiting to get any shipping info. Let me know. I’m looking forward to riding this.

Jeff Simpson
602-332-6898
23960 N. 75th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Ryan,

The 29" KH arrived today in AZ. The unicycle is in PERFECT condition. The pictures tell the story only when seeing how pristine this thing is.

I’ll be enjoying this on the desert trails and along the local greenbelt this weekend.

Jeff