Pristine KH29 Frame with brand new Nimbus wheel, specked below:
* Nimbus ISIS hub
* Machined 42mm bearing holders to accept ISIS hub
* Strong splined Nimbus ISIS hub - the lastest in unicycle hub technology. Developed specially by Unicycle.com, the leaders in unicycle technology.
* Wide alloy single wall eyeletted Nimbus rim, 36 spokes, blue anodised
* Schwalbe 28 x 2.35" Big Apple tyre, with Kevlar bead and reflective strip on the sidewall
* Nimbus 125mm ISIS alloy cranks
WHEEL COMES WITH 1 EXTRA OFF ROAD TYRE
BRAND NEW - I don’t like the 29" size.
Will sell separately or together.
Frame = $140NZ
Wheel = $230
Or buy both for $320
my contact number is zero six, eight 4 three, nine 2 double eight.
Here is a picture, but I am selling parts not the whole thing, unless someone is REALLY interested.
P.S. The tyre in the picture is flat, as I popped the tube trying to hop on it. However since then I have put on a new tube and have also got another off road tyre. I am selling both tyres with the wheel (1 tyre = free)
Yeah it is a handsome beast but alas I don’t ride it much and when I do it’s only out of sheer guilt that such an expensive uni is just hanging there! If only some NZ rider will give it a good loving home:(
Why don’t you give me a call and we can discuss numbers - I’m happy to lower my price a bit! I would have loved to go to the weekend but can’t due to work commitments I’ve couriered a uni to Hamilton before and it was around $26, it was a smaller wheel though. I’d be happy to offer it to you at $330 including postage! my telephone number is 06 843 92 double eight or my e-mail is jamesandrox_at_hotmaildotcom
Yup and a brand spanking new never been used WTB Stout 29 x 2.3" Tyre worth $65! The only thing is the seat clamp - if you wouldn’t mind a black one rather than a white one. Do you perhaps have any 26" parts you would like to trade? I’m looking for a KH26 frame…