KH26 uni, KH36 frame & Nimbus Blizzard tyre

Howdy all,

As part of my fleet downsizing program, I am selling my KH26 polo uni, a KH36 frame, and a Nimbus blizzard tyre. I have only attached a few photos, but I can email more detailed pics to potential buyers.

PLEASE NOTE: Serious enquiries only. I will not part out the KH26, it is sold as is complete. I am only willing to ship these items within Australia, so please do not message me asking for quotes to anywhere else. Buyer pays postage and packing costs, or local pickup in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

Details are as follows:

KH26
Well used and much loved polo uni. Some surface scratches on the frame, and well scuffed bumpers on the saddle. Wheel custom built by Kaos Custom Bikes in Melbourne, custom clear rim tape is set up to run tubeless conversion, just need to get some Stans Goop and switch it over. With the right tyre also makes a great MUNI, or is suited to big wheel street use as is.

Frame: 2009 KH26 frame, 1st generation, only fits tyres up to 2.5”
Hub: 2009 KH Moment hub, all black powdercoat.
Cranks: Qu-ax 145mm Aluminium cranks
Pedals: JC twisted PC’s – Clear plastic.
Rim: 2009 KH26 47mm wide muni rim
Rim tape: Custom clear rim tape, set up for tubeless conversion that I never got around to running.
Tyre: Schwalbe Table Top, 2.25” (great tyre!)
Tube: Normal 26” MTB tube
Seatpost: KH adjustable, ~2009 model?
Saddle: UDC carbon seat base, 2009 KH saddle foam, cover and bumpers, with KH brake mount. Saddle assembled with nylon locking nuts.
Total weight for these specs: 4.9kg

Price: $400 ONO

KH36 frameset
Recently switched to a Triton 36er frame, so this baby has got to go… Minor surface scuffing on the powdercoat, but this frame would look a million $ if it was stripped and re-coated.

Price: $100

Nimbus Blizzard trials tyre
Minimal use.

Price: $10

Cheers,

Dmac

Hi Dmac

Ill take the KH36 frame if its still available.

Are you back in Melb yet? Still want to have a muni some time if the trails dry out a bit soon?

Cheers
Tim

Sold!

KH36 frame is sold. Now who’s going to snap up the awesome KH26? Anyone, Bueller, anyone???

Nimbus Blizzard also sold!

Hello hello!

Nimbus blizard trials tyre is also gone, so that only leaves the AWESOME KH26 uni. I am negotiable on price, any reasonable offer will be considered.

So who’s keen on an early christmas present???

Cheers,

Dmac

Price drop !

Hello hello,

I’m quickly running out of time to sell the AWESOME KH26 uni, so have decided to drop the price to the bargain price of $375AUD. Again, only offers in Aus, would very much prefer Melbourne local pickup as I don’t have much time to sort out postage. May even be willing to negotiate a lower price if someone could pick up the uni from northern suburbs of Melbs. If it’s not gone by Monday 19th December, then I will be shipping it overseas as it’s too nice of a uni to leave sitting in storage in Australia for the next 10 or so years.

So, join in the Christmas cheer, and buy a great uni for a loved one this year! :smiley:

Cheers,

Dmac

Bump

Bump. I’ll be back in Melbourne until the 19th of February. KH26 is still for sale. Any Aussie buyers keen? See above posts for details and price. Cheers, dmac.

Hey Dmac, see private message, thanks!

KH26 has now been sold as well. Thanks for the enquiries everyone!

Cheers,

Dmac