KH20 & Nimbus 20 FS w/Kovachi Wheel

Pains me to sell both of these guys, but my loss is your gain.

Southern California only. That means San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, or maybe Northern LA if you can meet me part of the way.

KH20 with about 30-40 hours of riding time on it. Bought about 3 years ago from Bedford. $450 Or best offer. Has twisted PC plastic pedals and Free Ride Seat.

Nimbus 20 Freestyle with Kovachi Wheel “Longneck” with about 30-40 hours of riding time on it. Has Twist PC Plastic Pedals on it also. Perfect for indoor or outdoor riding. Also bought about 3 years ago. $175 or best offer. Currently with 4.5" cranks. I also have 4" cranks that it came with.

If you take both, I will sweeten the price a little and throw in a KH Air seat, two new pairs of Twist PC pedals, and a crank puller that works on both ISIS and Cotter cranks.

I MIGHT consider shipping if I can’t sell these in a month. For now, it is only a local sale. Also have a custom Ludwig Electric Drumset for sale. Thanks for looking.

Sean
mobile: (858) 232-08fivefive
puresyn @ gmail.com

That’s a nice looking freestyle. If I wasn’t getting shafted on my tax return, I’d get it in a heartbeat!

-Rico