KH20 For Sale

might you be telling us the reserve? :thinking:

no, but it’s definitely more than a dollar.

5?

you can go ahead and keep guessing without my supervision.

$6!!!

w/e i dont want to pay lots so :frowning:

Are you unwilling to top my $6 offer for a $400 unicycle?

$50.

-mg

I wouldn’t call it a $400 unicycle now.

Right now this thread looks like crap. Read before you type please. Asking if he is going pay for shipping after he said he’d ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays for shipping is anoying. Bidding in the thread is not great either mostly when you’re going to go from $1-winner a dollar a post its a pain for news group people to getting 15 replies and they go from $1-15 and repeating question when the answer was already there.

Re: KH20 For Sale

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:54:40 -0600, “drewation” wrote:

>and do we pay the shipping or you?

But he answered the question himself by saying in another post in this
very thread:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:10:34 -0600, “drewation” wrote:

>read the hole thread and you shall find out :roll_eyes:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Deflating pi does not reduce calories, it just concentrates them. - billham”

Re: Re: KH20 For Sale

im sorry i missed that small reply :roll_eyes:

$60!!!

if by tonight/tomorrow morning this hasn’t met what i’ll let this uni go for i’m not letting it go at all, and it’s a long ways away from a meager $60.

okay, here’s the updated deal. on wednsday i’m going away for two weeks, and then after those two weeks i’ll be extremely busy for a month or more and won’t be able to deal with this sort of thing.

i just got the 2004 KH24 for christmas, however, right after i got it i realized kris had come out with 2005 models of all the kh unis. so, i think to myself, well, i should probably try to return this and just pay the difference for the new one, and before this, i was like, i should sell my old KH20 and pay the difference for a new one, simply because for me, i project this unicycle will not live up to what i need in the coming future, and i’ve had it forever. but, that doesn’t mean it’s not good for someone else, i’m just looking for someone who’s wanting to upgrade from whatever crappy trials uni they have to something better, and this uni would be great for that person, just not for me anymore.

so, if i can find someone who wants to pay me a reasonable price for my KH20, excluding the snafu pedals since i’ll have to send them back if they take the KH24 back, i will ship out the KH20 and the KH24 tomorrow, and buy the new KH20 and KH24 tomorrow, and then leave for a couple weeks, and have the new unis waiting for me when i get back.

so really, if anyone wants this uni under these circumstances, you’d really just be doing me a huge favor, especially since i’ll probably never be this crazy or have enough money to spend on the difference of the new unis for a long while. you can think of it as a donation… unis for the underpriviledged, aka me. and as an added bonus i’ll throw in a free copy of my video whenever i get it made. but seriously though, if you really want this i’d need payment and shipping info by midday tomorrow. hope this can happen. thanks.

zachary

so how much is the difference?

for the muni it would be $40, and it depends on how much i get for the kh20. i don’t want to pay more than $200 total though (for both unis).

ok so you want the new KH MUNI and to sell your old KH trials to pay the difference am i correct?

…no?

i’m trying to return the kh24 i got to pay the difference to get a new kh24.

i’m trying to sell my kh20 to pay the difference to get a new kh20.

please attempt to read the words.

so i think the bidding is at 60$? and would that be in U.S. dollars?

think about it, he said he doesnt want to pay over 200$ to get a new kh24 and a new kh20

presumin he gets all $479 back from the old kh24, and the new one is $520 dollars, thats a difference of $41

new kh20 is $467

if not wanting to spend over $200 on gettin both, presumably that means bids over $300ish on the kh20