Kh20 08 ARRIVED!!!!

Do you get paid in euros in Spokane? I think an economics lesson is needed here, but we digress…

Forbidden or…
Something sacred that shouldnt be said/done/taken lightly.

Actually they’re around 7 cents apart. And that’s strange about the tyre lol. Because the low US dollar means that it’s worse for Americans to buy from overseas and better for people from other countries to buy from the US.

Yeah, it changes throughout the day. Its kinda fun to watch for a few mins.

If the thing I want is around $100 USD here, and only 50 EUR, thats only $77 USD.

Shipping makes that around $120 if I bought from the states, and $88ish USD from overseas.

Hows that worse for me now? lol. I save $32 on that deal, and other deals in the past ive saved even more.

A high dollar is good for importing because your money is worth more overseas once you convert it with the exchange rate. The reason that it is cheaper for you to buy from Germany is probably because you don’t need to pay tax of 19% and because their price is lower anyway. If the US dollar was higher if would be an even better deal for you.

lol. Hey guys when you jump or hop. I cant hop sideways yet only forwards onto one palet (if i am lucky i get up) I ride up and still sitting on the seat then hop should i be standing on the pedals or something? what am i doing wrong? I cant jump very high at all on to things i can hop quiet large in my opinion not to anyone elses but Onto things its really hard for me. Any ideas?

help??

What I heard, is the change was a 30 cm neck on the frame. Out sometime between this summer and Christmas.

wouldn’t most people?

Prices are sticky, so they change slower in relation to currency, so for a bit it will be benifical to import. As Americans do this, the ammount of USD that foreign countries hold will go up, and the demand for US dollars will go up, because lots of countries will want some US dollars, so they can export to the US.

You should be standing on the pedals, no weight on the seat. Just practice you will get it.

Jerrick,

Thanks alot. Im glad you find our hurting economy as a way to save a couple bucks. It will be fantastic when the struggling US businesses dry up and we are forced to import our parts at twice the cost that they are now.

Not to mention you have the whole thing wrong. Importing when the dollar is weak is the stupidest thing I have heard… You will need more dollars to make the amount of euros, you once could have done with less. Your logic is quite tweaked, and I find it dispicable you happily worsen our economy to save a few freakin bucks…

Well I guess you openly steal software and whatever else as well.
Sad, dude… sad.

Don’t kid yourself no one wants US Dollars, haha. As soon as the middle east doesnt want them anymore say goodbye to your beloved Dollar.

Most needlessly bitter post ever, eh man?

Currently no, but once the demand goes up, they will be needed to continue exporting to the US. This happens with all currencies, and is part of the natural wax and wane of economies

I think im in love.

i just recievid my kh a few weeks ago and i got it for $650 on sale (i dont know how the hell you got it for $550. mines got oddyseey pedals and 137mm cranks which i THINK is the 08 version of the 2007.

Also i rang up “Mal” on UDCA and um i asked about the kh 2008 and he said there will be one and i cant remmember or what he said but it will have a different style and maybe different little pars like the handle or bearings sor thigns like that.

ok cool. Yea i got my KH off a friends friend, no idea how he got it to me at $550 posted but i am happy! I getting the hopping going. I can jump up heaps now it was the sitting down that was screwing me up. I find if i stand on the pedals and if i can keep even ammounts of weight on each pedal i can move smoothly and jump up heaps. ALthough if i try standing up for two long i get uneven and start screwing up :P.aw

jerrick importing to save money is silly currently if your in the US, exchange rates means that in england for example it costs about $2 to buy a pound. So that means your dollar is worth less abroad than before. Therefore things are more expensive.

but i won’t swear at you like the other dude :wink:

lol i thought you would of found that you were ment to stand on it! its fairly hard to jump on it while sitting down on it ROFL

Your items are still priced low enough in Euro, that when excahnged to USD, its still cheaper than what it would be if I bought it in the states. And thats after shipping,duties, fees, whatever.

Eithery way, its obvious whe I buy something and have no more money left, or when i buy something and still have some cash left. I like having cash left over.

Yea i noticed i just found it extremely hard to ride standing
can do it ok now but still not great :frowning:

You know if you stand while riding you can let the seat drop and do seat drags. only takes a few hours to learn well =)