=> KH06 frame for sale.

Ruffly $15 for shipping. If it goes over, I will pay the extra cost.

Borgschulze - The frame wont fit your DX. Danni has 42mm Bearing im pretty sure and thats the size the KH is so, I wouldnt pay $100 if its not going to fit.

+1 for actually reading into this before posting.

Isaac, you correct in a way. The KH frame has 42mm bearing holders for the isis hub. The DX and profiles has 40mm bearings. Just stick something in like a slice of aluminum can or cut tire and it’s fixed.

im interested, what is shipping to 48069?

I’m out, he’s insisting I send him money, and refuses to do a COD even if I cover the fee. I’d rather pay the premium of a new one and make sure I actually get the part.

As I’ve told Borg here, I have sold before. Many can attest to my integrity. I don’t trust COD.

Check, money order, etc are the standard.
I’m sure someone else will snatch it up.

i am sure you would send it Borg doesn’t trust much

Well, my Mom was going to buy it for me for Christmas, she wanted it to be COD.

Danni completely refused to do a COD, so that makes me think that he’s trying to scam me.

Also qhxakg, I did sell you BC plates, so you’re a vouch for me. How did you go about selling them to robdizzle?

i traded my ex-giraffe for the bc wheel
no money involved

Cross-trade, both sent the items at the same time?

General protocol in these kinds of things is that you pay up front. Look at how the big companies work. Amazon (or UDC) make you pay, usually at time of order, before you have the item. They’re not trying to rip you off. I don’t think Danni is being dodgy, either.

I wouldn’t sell anything COD. If the person I send it to refuses the shipment, I’m out the purchase price and whatever the shipping charges are, plus the trouble of packing and shipping it. I use PayPal pretty much exclusively for these kinds of things, because it offers a paper trail for both seller and buyer, can give confirmed addresses for each person, etc. I’ve bought and sold on this forum, through craigslist, and on eBay using PayPal, and (probably close to 100 transactions as both seller and buyer, all told) and have never had a problem that wasn’t easily resolved.

no i sent the wheel and it came in on last monday
the giraffe should be here tomorrow or monday because he had to dissemble
yeah i can vouch about the plates but i remember you not trusting paypal for the transaction:p
i can understand where your mom is coming from but i doubt he would scam you he has been a member for a while and is well known

yes i agree that is how i bought my cranks from EB I sent the money on paypal and he shipped the cranks the next day.

I don’t think that refusing COD makes me look like a scammer.
The frame is still FS, if anyone can bare not using COD.

Read through a lot of this briefly…

but seriously Borg, you’re being a bit paranoid. Unicyclists generally aren’t nasty people, yes there are some very bizarre characters out there, but very very few are proper dicks. Our sport isn’t twat-filled like BMX is, and it is a tight-knit community so scamming= Social Suicide. I doubt Danni wants that? Because that’d mean he’d be hated at any group rides or conventions. Think about it.

Plus, I’d trust most people with the simple cheque, get money, send out. I’ve done it dozens of times in biketrials, and never had a problem. Ever.

Whatever COD is, it isn’t needed in this case. Just do with a cheque. Danni has better things in his life to do than scam.

So you guys are totally ignorant to what a COD is?

COD is a service for domestic mail for which an amount due to the sender, up to $1,000, is collected from the addressee before delivery and returned to the mailer. It is a service available to consumer and business mailers. COD is available for parcels only or items mailed at parcel rates.

Taken from Canada Post.

If you don’t trust that, you should probably get some tinfoil hats.

I was being paranoid because you first said you didn’t know what a COD was, then after that you said you don’t want to do a COD and you didn’t trust it, and I should send you the money, wait till you tell me it’s in your bank account, then you would send the frame.

i had to goggle it
i dont see why you wont trust danni i sent you a money order and waited for you to cash it before you sent the plates
your missing out on a great deal

I never said I didn’t know what a COD was. I don’t want to do it. PERIOD.
It is the norm to send check, then recieve item.

Using your same reasoning, I should not trust you because you insist on COD. This makes you a scammer! :astonished:

If you haven’t noticed the posts around, the large majority of people agree with me. It’s your cash though, do with it as you want.

I’m adding Koxx red clamp and 40mm new bearings. You can’t beat that…

can you tell me shipping to 60626 and 60085
is it the same shape as the udc kris holm?
thanks