KH vs Miyata saddle for trials

im looking to buy a new saddle for trials as i broke my kh stiffener plate and the seat flexes a bit to much for me now. i just wanted to kno which was better for trials, the miyata or the KH fusion. also will the miyata fit the same bolt pattern as the kh seatbase?

-Phil

They are different bolt patterns. I like the miyata better because it has a bigger lip so I can get more grip for sif. The kh is also pretty fat but you could cut down the foam.

so id have to buy a new seatpost for a miyata?

Yes.

I hate a stock LX seat, but stock KH isn’t too bad…

Dude, get the gemcrest CF seatbase. It rules.

yeah i wish i had money for cf but i dont right now…and i just broke my seat right in half…it blows:(

I figured instead of dropping $40 for a seat that you will probably break, you could spend $80 and use the cover and foam off your old seat. You’ll be spending the equivalent of two seats to get one kickin’ seat that will last a lot longer.

Yeah so if you kill the new one eventually and have to buy another then you will have spent the same as a CF base and you will still have a plastic base.

but i need one now! maybe ill buy one of the non fusion saddles then save for a cf before it breaks…it took me almost a year to brek this one.

how about kh gel saddle??

kh gel has aplastic base too. unless you get it with a cf base its the same strength as a normal kh.

there’s a newer KH fusion that it seems not many people know about still…
i got it on my KH 20 a little while ago from bedford

it’s basically lower profile than the older fusions (mor like miyata thickness) but is really comfy and is a LOT stiffer than the older fusions

get it!
it won’t break unless you’re REALLY hard core, and it’s very comfortable both to sit on and to do seat-out

is it 65$ from bedford?? whats better kh standard, or kh gel??

the fusion is 55 from bedford and the gell is 65. and coldawg is right i heard about the new fusions they have like 4 stiffener plates in them…im gonna get that.

juswt take a seat from another one of your unicycles, while saving up for cf