KH vs. K1...Saddles

About what? The only differece in the saets are the foam and cover. The length of the two are the same. That is fact. Are you saying that you disagree with the fact? Im not sure how to agree to disagree on false information. No stab at you, just trying to get to the bottom of your seat length confusion.

The fact that when I sit on my KH street fusion seat and then sit on my friends koxx seats there is a vast difference in shape and horizontal length.

Well I agree that the two seats feel much different, that is do to shape and thickness of the foam, not length of seat. The seat bases where made from the same mold there can not be difference in length.

agentQ is right the seatbases are exactly the same. Period.

Well I think that justifies my point about the feel, quite fairly.

Case closed.

haha you guys are arguing about seats. I’m not making fun of anyone, it’s just that saddles are like clothes…everyone has a different style and preference.

KH and K1 Saddles

Both the KH and K1 saddles are made by Velo so they are the same except for the covers. Velo is probably the largest Bicycle seat manufacturer in the world.

Unicorn

Ive never ridden a K1 saddle but i know that my KH saddle is very nice.

The reason the KH “appears” longer is because it is bent less than the K1 saddle. The K1 has a much higher slope, thus decreasing it’s length.

Wrong. The slope will depend on the angle you attatch the seat. Im not sure why its not understood yet. The seats are exactly the same in length and curve. The only difference is the hight and shape of the foam. Neither is BENT more or less than the other. The foam is shaped differntly to give it a different look and feel.
I repeat the bases are the same length, bend, color, size, weight, and smell.

You cant just make up false information.

Words from Kris Holm

“The saddle base (plastic base, metal reinforcement plate, and bumpers) on
the KH is identical to the Koxx- the difference is the foam/gel design
and the removable cover. I designed the frame for the manufacturer,
and the manufacturer uses it under license for other brands including
Koxx.”
-Kris Holm

This was in an e-mail I got from Kris himself, speaking on this topic.

Thanks for providing them with irrefutable evidence of the already well established fact, it was getting a bit ridiculous that they still didn’t agree.

Wow some are just slow I guess. Oh I got a koxx saddle and it is so much better that a kh street I can sif hop the same and everything.

Hmmm do those saddles feel any different because they look quite similar.

except KH saddles look better. Unless you have crazy colours.

Yeah it is because there is more foam on the koxx (regular saddles) and the foam or what I hear is the k1 foam is more cushy while the kh’s foam is hard. I know for the kh street fusion is fantastic what it is made for street trials etc. , but when I go on bike trials with it (I know a 20in bad idea) I end up walking because my arse gets really sore. On the other hand I rode my koxx for about an hour and besides some little adjustments I have to make I was just as comfortable as when I first got on. I can’t wait to make my mis saddle it is going to be so nice.

hmm so K1 are more comfortable. I wish unicycle.com would carry koxx one.

Yeah for some they are can your order from renegade juggling? They have them. Also be sure to call on the phone so you can pick whatever color you want white camo /orange bud seat you get the picture.

Im pretty sure UDC dabbled with Koxx before, but because Koxx was unreliable with their products, UDC dropped them.

yeah I talked to some dude from renegade a little bit when ordering and he said he is having one hell of a time getting their orders in from koxx .