KH / Schlumpf Geared 24" mountain unicycling

Great info MuniSano!

My geared hub is headed back to Florian soon for some work and I’ve been wondering what GUni to make when it gets back. I’ve really enjoyed the 36 GUni off road for the last 5 months or so. With the longer 165 cranks you can have a lot of fun in 1:1, and scare yourself silly in 1:1.5 off road in XC terrain as well as cruise along at nice low revs.

Prior to that I had the hub in a 29’er for a while and didn’t find it to be an especially useful off road machine, which makes me think twice about building up a 26" GUni.

That leaves a 24 GUni. I think I’ll probably go that way, so it’s interesting to read feedback from guys riding a 24 GUni. Also looking forward to hearing how the 24 GUni’s went in Africa.

I too am very interested to see how the 24" GUni’s fared in Africa? How about it Corbin? Also anybody else with 24" GUni’s please share your experiences here…:slight_smile:

If someone is willing to send me a Guni hub, I will be more than happy to review the hubs handling in Africa

If someone is willing to send me a Guni hub, I will be more than happy to review the hubs handling in Africa:D