KH or Nimbus gel saddle(s)

I’d like to upgrade my saddles, but I don’t see any reason to pay new prices since plenty of people probably have old ones laying around. Blue is my preferred color, but I will except any color beside yellow. I will pay 30$ + shipping (assuming it is about 10$) for any Kris Holm saddle in reasonable condition. I will pay 20$ + shipping (again assuming shipping is about 10$) for any nimbus gel saddle. I might pay a little extra if you have a seat post to throw in as well. I only want a few saddles so hurry before I’ve got all that I need. If you have a saddle that you want a little more money for than what I’ve listed here feel free to shoot me an offer. Before I buy anything I would have to see some pictures.

Hurry if you want to offer me a saddle

I have an offer that I will accept if no one else offers me anything in 3 or 4 days, so hurry and send me a message if you have something.

I was able to purchase 2 used nimbus gel saddles, so I don’t want any more.

However, on my part, I would be interested by one if somebody is willing to sell it around the same prices :slight_smile:

Okay, feel free to hi-jack this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, I do my best trying to recycle… :stuck_out_tongue:
Seems to have worked great for you, I hope I will get some luck too :slight_smile:

Hopefully it works for you too.
While I’m at it how much do you want for your old 25.4 mm seatpost?

The old 25.4mm seatpost is all yours for free. You just have to pay shipping :slight_smile:

Sent you a pm