KH, Onza, or Qu-Ax?

if that is indeed the new one, i might have to buy it, hehe

e39m5

well, we could always sue them for falsely adverdtising an item and then we can share the dough to buy all of us new trials:p

hmmm? weird…it does mention it in the 24" description though.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=748

The old onza cranks (except for the logo printed on them) are identical to the new Onza/KH cranks so both are 36 spline.

jim

Mike,

The picture is probably the old picture but the Onza cycles we’re selling use the new KH/Onza hub and crank set. We are not sure how long the price cut will be run. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Your Unicycle.com team

helpdesk@unicycle.com

1-800-Unicycle

Check out the 2005 NAUCC website: www.unicycling.org/usa/naucc/2005

:smiley:

yeah, I just got an e-mail back saying the same thing, that it comes with the new and improved hub/crankset.

so… who here is gonna buy one? i dont know if i can afford one or even if my parents will allow me to buy one…

no, you’re all wrong. Koxx is best.
What you do:
move to yurop
win the uk national lottery or just brainwash your parents
order the koxx
move back to america
done.

Which gives me a thought, how much does professional hypnotism cost? if it’s less than the onza then why not treat your parents to a night out at the hypnotist? They might just miraculously change their mind!

yurop?

I really want to buy one, but im going on vacation soon and nobody will be home for delivery. I wonder if the sale will hold out until im home. Definetly seems like an awesome deal. Im going on a cruise, last cruise (same line) had a unicyclist that gotm e into the whole ccraze, this time if theres another i want to try and ride a giraffe, which they would probably have.

e39m5

I bought this QU-AX 24" Muni a month ago and it’s rock solid… I am really pleased with it’s bang for the buck.
(althought I admit I haven’t tried many others)

I would reccomend the Qu-Ax

No.

The hub and crank are identical and the Onza has a CrMO frame so if anything the Onza is stronger.

Roger

The pedals on the ONZA is really nasty, you should get some shinprotection if you buy it… but on the other hand, the KHs pedals is allmost meaner, wit fewer but sharper pins…

I say buy an onza, because it’s not that much (if anything exept for the über bearing-houses on the KH) you get for the extra money spent :slight_smile:

ha ha, sorry.
EUROPE

thr best pedals are VP 500’s (or is that 550/560’s?) well anyway, someting like that. whichever aren’t on the koxx. the pedals that came with my koxx were proper shin-mashers so i put the pedals off my muddy fox on there.

I E-Mailed the Unicycle.com helpdesk, and they said that it would be no problem to refund my money! They gave me a $110 refund. Is that great!?

GO UNICYCLE.COM!

Thats good that you got some money back. I just ordered one (the onza 20" trials) and had a few problems.

Here’s what happened. I was on UDC and i just added the Onza 20" trials to my cart. It said it was $299 and there were only 5 left. I got everything set up and then ran downstairs to get my mom so i could use the credit card to order. By the time i came back up and was ready to order it said the onza was no longer in my cart and it wouldnt let me order it. I went back to try again and it said the price had gone up to $409! The sale ended right when i was about to order. I called UDC and told them, so they lowered the price back to down $299 for about 10 minutes so i could order and then they put it back up. So i ended up getting the sale price.