KH from AEBike

Aye

Sorry boss, it`s your playground. :slight_smile:
I have already ordered KH 20 from UDC so case closed anyway.

If you explain me this idea of ā€œnot knowing how to readā€ i will work to be a better man, brother :slight_smile: Maybe my English is not so good and i am missing somethingā€¦

BTW - it came out in this thread that aebike won`t ship unis overseas - this info is very important for us here in Europe.

Regards
Chris

Got my KH from A.E.Bike today !

:smiley: I started this thread in rec sports, with a picture.

I just ordered a 2007 KH20" from them today. They said that their supply house had one left showing in stock so if it wasnā€™t spoken for by another retailer I could consider it mine. I havenā€™ got any bad news yet, so I hope that all is well. The teaser is that their supply house is less than an hour from my house but I cannot get it directly from them. I have to wait while it gets shipped two states away just to get sent back to me.

Itā€™s still well worth saving that much $ though. For a $100+ savings Iā€™ll watch it fly to Hawaii and backā€¦twice.

Yes, AE Bike gets them from Quality Bicycle Products (QBP) in Bloomington, MN.

QBP gets them from a company called Unicycle.com in Marietta, GA.

yes, and the reason that they are able to sell them so cheaply is because UDC didnā€™t give QBP any limits on how much their dealers sell the unicycles for, but their contrct thing is being redone. (apparently)

i ordered a KH20 from aebike like 3 and a half weeks agoā€¦it still hasnt arrived, but im in the UK so thats probably why

I dont know why they cant ship one to poland when they could ship one overseas to here

also, the shipping would be much more than that

i got told the shipping was $25 and in the end it came to about $80

but altogether it worked out cheaper than from UDC

good luck

Wait until you get the tax aswell, buying stuff from the states really adds up.

wereā€™d you find that out, its to bad to belive :(:frowning:

the guy at my lbs who sells kh products. He was talking to KH and UDC and yeah, they are working on ending that because it is making it impossible for independent dealers to afford to sell their products.

Manā€¦Iā€™m really glad I bought my KH from AEbikes when I did! But then againā€¦I feel kinda bad other people are getting ripped offā€¦

damn, so does that mean that there are not going to be any KHā€™s under the UDC price?

well, there is ebayā€¦

damn guess im getting a k1 uni then

well, you could get the kh until the price goes upā€¦

Updateā€¦

I 0rdered my 2007 KH20 from AEbike.com(Kalamazoo, MI) over the phone on a monday morning. I received it in perfect shape on the following Friday at 4:00pm. This thing is amazing. There isnā€™t any UDC stickers on it. The whole deal cost me $363.99 +10.00 shipping for a grand total of $373.99.

Iā€™m pretty sure that you couldnā€™t beat the smile off my face with a baseball bat!

I bet I could with a hatchet :wink:

you probably got the last kh from them for a while.

Theyā€™re back !

I just checked, and A.E. Bike has the KH20, 24, and 29 in stock.

No 20" on the website.

So true

They had all three listed the other day, when I posted this info. I want to help fellow riders get a great deal, so I donā€™t think we should let this thread die. I would hold off buying a 20 KH unless you get an email reply from AE bike telling you they wonā€™t have any more anytime soon.
I love my KHā€™s !:smiley: Hats off to Kriss and A.E. Bike !:slight_smile: