KH Factory Team- Ryan Atkins and Kelly Hickman

I don’t want to bring this off topic but when do we get the announcement that Spencer Hochberg is joining the KH factory team? Better snatch him up Kris before Koxx gets him!

Spencer is sponsored by Bedford i think… But he currently rides a KH…

He deserves a KH sponsor i think that he is currently the best flat rider… his combos are soo big :smiley:

Bye :smiley:

Most of the KH sponsored riders are also sponsored by Bedford - thats not an interfering sponsorship like Koxx would be. Bedford supplies KH unis.

You think spencer is insane now. Wait until this video i’m releasing. Only you people that read this thread know now.

-Shaun Johanneson

What can I say? It’s an honor to be on the KH team. I definitely have waited a long time for something like this to happen. Thanks to Kris, Darren, and Shaun for making it possible.

Looking forward to riding for the team and having a fun time doing it.

Kelly Hickman.

Nice work Kelly, well deserved.

Beat you to it? I think he’s just better than you.

Cheers.

Spencer is an insane FLAT rider… Are you getting into flat?

And congratulations Kelly, you really deserves it!

Bye"!

Haha no, hes saying that Spencer is in this new video and that his riding is better than ever. He wasn’t claiming to be better than Spencer at flat.

Now i understand :smiley:

i’m sorry for the little misunderstanding!

My english is not so good… And i can’t go to an english school because now i’m getting into french lessons :D}

Sorry again… And i can’t wait too see this video!

:slight_smile:

Oh my…
Zack first, now Ryan, that’s a shame. It’s like a bad omen, you become the best trials rider at Unicon ('04 and '06) and then you quit.
Both of them switched to two wheelers too.
Sucks.

By the way, i was not trying to hint that i was better. I apologize if thats how it sounded. Kris just replied to my sponsorship request saying that he recently had an opening for a new rider but that has already been decided. Around 3 hours later this thread was started. Im sorry if that sounded stuck up or something. I think that Kelly is an excellent addition to the team and i do congratulate him.

It didn’t sound stuck up at all, don’t worry.

Congrats Kelly, well deserved. I wanna ride with one of you guys one day.

If only sponsors were a little easier to get. Have fun on the team!

Ok thanks. Glad to hear it. I thought it may have, since mikes response seemed shockingly out of place and offensive so i thought i must have been misunderstood. Thank you.

Sad to see Ryan leaving. He’s one of the best all-round unicyclists I know. He’s not only awesome at Trials, he is up there with the fastest road riders and MUnicyclists.

Speaking of…are you going to get some road or mountain-unicyclists on the team Kris? :sunglasses:

Congrats to Kelly!

David Weichenberger does a lot of Muni and is the DH World Champion. For now I see the team mostly focused on trials/street/flat, plus riders that do those plus hard muni or road riding like David or Ryan. Otherwise, the KH sponsorship to road/muni would be more in the form of grants like the Evolution of Balance Award.

Cheers,

Kris

Realy sad news about ryan. My favorite trials rider also.

Congrats Kelly

I think spencer should totaly get sponsored by KH also… along with uh…

Me :slight_smile:

Awesome to hear, Kelly. Long over due huh?

Kris, when do the videographer sponsorships start coming out.:wink:

Congrats, Kelly !!!