KH Double Hole ISIS Moment Cranks 125/150

I am selling a bunch of Uni related stuff that was hardly ever user. This item is a used set of KH Double Hole ISIS Moment Cranks 125/150. These were mounted and ridden on only once. There are a few tiny “nicks” so I can’t advertise them as the same “new” condition as the 165’s I am also selling, however they are in really sweet shape. The difference in price between these and the 165’s is for that slight cosmetic difference.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be posting a bunch of “like new” stuff later today or tomorrow. If you want to combine some items (like pedals, brakes, etc) with this, I can try and work out a fair price.

Msg me if you have any questions. My price is $75+ shipping. I am located 30 minutes outside of Philly if you are interested in a local pickup.

Jim

Hi nooner, i am very interested in these cranks and the wellgo MG1 pedals you have advertised in one of your other threads. I would be more than willing to pay for the international shipping if you are ok with doing that. Be in touch,
Mark

I’m doubting you would want to do this, but I have an almost new set of KH 137/165 dual holes I would trade for these. Lemme know if you’re interested.

Stephen:)

Sold