Kh 36

Let me know what you’ve got!
Thanks!

hey

not sure if he sold it,but nurse ben had one for sale

Yup, see my ad, nice KH 36, ti hub, like new.

Where do you live?

2010 KH 36, Ti Hub, Superlight

Thanks Nurse Ben,
I read your listing too fast and first thought it was just the hub you were selling. Your uni sounds awesome and your price is very reasonable given the specs.

I’d also be investing in brakes and different cranks which would put me at ~950, I was hoping to do this one for less but given that light hub I could be swayed.

I was unable to access your pix, can u plz send them or a link? I’m in Scottsdale, AZ 85259. What would I expect for shipping costs.

Pics reposted

Don’t know if you got a shipping estimate, but I shipped a Coker from NY to CA and shipping was over $100. :astonished:

Brakes and different cranks?

I’d also be investing in brakes and different cranks which would put me at ~950, I was hoping to do this one for less but given that light hub I could be swayed.

Sounds like you and I could have a good conversation, for brakes and cranks by adding a Mountainuni Brake kit to Nurse Ben’s 36?

Yeah, shipping is not cheap due the wheel size. I’d say $60-75 from TN to AZ, could be as little as $50.

A brake is not mandatory, so keep that in mind, also you can do without a handle for a while or make one up yourself.

Better decide soon, I’m starting to think about keeping it :roll_eyes: