KH 29" Muni in Chico, CA

I am selling my 29" KH unicycle. It was barely ridden, I’m talking like a couple dozen times, so it’s in great shape. I just don’t use it as much as I thought I would. I am asking for $450 and to meet up in a public place to do the exchange. If you live to far away and would like to pay for shipping we can work that out, just private message me.

Oop

Also, OBO. haha! And I’m willing to work with the shipping situation. I’m planning on taking a trip to the bay area in like 2 weeks so I could bring it to someone down there.

I would be interested. What year? What size cranks?

Also, what year?

hmm… I got it in either '07 or '08. And I’ll have to get back to you on the cranks. I think you can see in the picture they are the dual hole moments. I should be able to let you know within a day or two about the specific dimensions though.

I also have an ultimate wheel that I’m gonna be making a post for once I get some pics of it. It is a 20", I’m asking $50.

Cranks

They are 125mm/150mm cranks. What do you think?

I think I want a slightly newer one. Thanks though.

Ok people! Someone make me a decent offer, this baby is just sitting here waiting to hit the trails!

interested in the cycle

Hi, is the KH 29er still available? I’m in Michigan and am interested.

Yes it is! If you want to work out details shoot me a personal message.

Kh

If the uni is still available, I’d like to make an offer and discuss logistics. Can you provide me with an email address or phone number? Thanks a lot. David Goldman. I’m best reached at: david@migoldman.com or 248-686-9801

Sold!