KH 26 for KH 24

I have a KH26 unicycle, no hard use, I’m not a full time muni rider, in great shape. I am looking for a KH24. Originally I wanted to keep my 26er in addition to acquiring a 24, but at the moment financially I’m not sure if I could do both, so I was wondering if anyone would like to trade just the essentials.
I’d like to keep my own stuff mostly like the brake, seat post/saddle, my cranks, pedals…I’m sure you get the idea and just trade the frame and wheel/tire whatever makes it a 24 and vice versa. If anyone is interested please message me or leave a reply.
See my 26er below.
or
If you have a KH24 ISIS you are thinking of selling let m know, I’d be interested.
Thanks

Sorry for the new post but I messed up the KH 24 title, I wrote to request a deletion of the original post

Wanted KH 24 for KH 26

I kind of messed up the original title…again :thinking: What I am looking for is I have a 26" and would like to trade for a 24" in case I confused anyone, sorry. If your interested but want to trade out the entire uni that would be fine too as long as they are equivalent equipment, mine will have a blue saddle cover not red if we do it that way.

Another alternative is…
For sale KH 26 Muni, sold out at UDC, brake will not be included. $525.00 + shipping

Thank you