KH 2010 lineup - details and info are here

Well I guess I’ll get one street saddle then and see which muni to put it on.

I don’t feel like messing up the foam of my freeride seat now.

Any chance for pics of the new colours?

Also - a very big thanks to Jim at SINCO who is the artist behind Adrien’s seatcover.

Attached is a photo of the new Flash Deluxe unicycle.

Kris

its bright, I’ll give it that!

how much will that beauty be going for

Hopefully the same as a normal stock KH.

Don’t wanna pull a K1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, just checked UDC and they’re back, ordered one.

Kris cant do a K1, he bought out new parts!

Its all looking great, just cant wait for the flatland project to come out this spring.
I really like how you are working on a bigger color assortment. It will be nice when people can make thier unis very unique looking.

I think it should be more because it is not powder coated like that from the factory. I’m pretty sure the stock KH unis are stripped and powder coated again in Germany, it wouldn’t make sense to do that for free.

Everything looks awesome, I think the new seatposts look really cool.

I had a dream that I owned one of these. It was awesome:p

Hey, I’m just curios if they will start coming in diffrent colors soon or if I’ll have to paint it myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really I am off the subject

I am hoping Kris will make a comment about the economies downturn, volatility of exchange rates, etc. , on how he is viewing KH’s future.

I know I am asking to much, and I don’t expect KH to spill many, or any beans, about KH money balances, or plans here.

I am asking about what impact the economic downturn has had on KH in a sort of general way.

The down turn of the economy worries all companies more or less. How much has it effected KH ?

Well if you buy one of these awesome new kh uni’s, it will all be fine :smiley:

Kris, definately getting one of these in december. my pink unicycle days are numbered… and did I say heavy? Hopefully Dennis, Eyal, Josh and I can do the trip to vancouver again.

http://www.krisholm.com/khu/frames

^^

The new stuff looks realy good.
My ony problem is that I cant decide which KH I should bring to unicon 24, 26 or 29, to many choices and only 30kg of luggage.

26 with 2 different tires, one smaller for XC and one 3.0 for DH.

29er for me, although building a 26 does look tempting.

Improvements look great yet again, I love seeing this thread pop up each year.

Lutz-see you in Auckland soon

Dan

Thanks for the interest. Actually, so far so good; I didn’t see a dip in business last year. Perhaps it’s because self-propelled sports like cycling are inexpensive hobbies; if there’s a shift towards them in an economic downturn it might actually help.

K.

I, for one, got into unicycling a couple months ago in part because of it’s relatively low cost compared to my other hobbies.

I just bought a 24" 2009 KH, so I’m not entirely sure that “low cost” bit has completely worked out. :stuck_out_tongue: Then again, compared to my racing bicycles, the finest mountain unicycle is the world is a downright steal.

I will say this: When I’m on the trail on my KH, the economy is the last thing on my mind.

I haven’t been this thrilled with a purchase for a long time.

Hub questions

A few questions about the CroMo hub, Kris:

Why the change to the raw flanges rather than black anno flanges? And when was this change made? Was the flange color change made at the same time as the spoke hole change you describe?

My aforementioned '09 24" KH has this hub:

It’s on an '09, but it looks like the '10…