KH 2009 Saddle & Stiffener Plate

Yep, mine broke exactly the same way. Thanks for fixing that problem kris. How will the exchange work?

Also interested. I have since gotten mine welded. Will I need to send in my now functioning piece?

Great, I was hoping for something like this. Thanks, Kris!

Once they are in, I’ll post about it and you can talk to the place you got it about getting a replacement mailed to you. They are on a rush order with the manufacturer, but I don’t exactly know the timing of delivery yet. I am basically happy with the design except that this tube was weaker than I had hoped. The new tube is 22.2/28.6 instead of 22.2/25.4. It will come with a new seatpost clamp to fit it. Thanks for your patience!

Kris

Hey, is there any news about the improved part? Is it finished yet?

Hopefully it will be finished in about a week and a half. Translation: perhaps 4 weeks by the time it can get to UDC’s. The replacement comes with a new seatpost clamp to fit the larger (28.6 mm) outside diameter of the slotted tube.

Thanks for your patience.

Kris

Okay, thanks for the update. I’m glad I didn’t agree to wait for my whole order with the new 26" frame and stuff until the spare part arrives… They’ll send it to me later then.