Kh 20

I don’t use this much, in fact not since last year, I’ve been more into the larger wheels lately, so I thought I’d put it up for sale and hopefully someone will get it and use it.
For Sale is a KH20 trials (I think 2007) someone can help me on this. Cranks are 125s. Only thing I can think of wrong is I replaced one seat bolt, the replaced one is a bit longer than the rest but it obviously doesn’t effect the unicycle. The back of the seat had a small tear but I had it sewn. I tried to get a picture so you could see. The usual scraps and scratches for a used uni.
I guess pm me with offers. Thanks.

KH2010_SeatSewn.JPG

I know a few people looking for a trails uni.

Can you give me a ballpark price for me to pass along?

I actually don’t know I don’t want to say too much go with like around $300 + shipping, honestly don’t know I was hoping someone here might chime in with something.

pretty sure its an 07, the 08-10 have a double butted crown. Also the rim holes are smaller, and the spokes offset on the newer wheels. Anyone confirm this?

I put it on craigslist for $275 and of course if not local plus shipping. ($300 is high I think, that is why I didn’t want to specify a price and wanted reasonable offers)

ok so thinking about it I think $265 plus shipping

Its an 07because it has the blue hub too.

Sale pending , will post if deal falls through.

second that, lol 07=blue hub 08=black hub 09+10= new hub with sliver or black flanges

Would you be wiling to trade for my muni?

VVV Check it VVV

I appreciate the offer but the sale is pending on this uni. I won’t know for sure if it’s sold until Sunday but I’m not looking for a 24" muni anyway. I actually have a Nimbus 24 for sale on here. I’m just getting more into the larger wheels at the moment. Thanks and good luck it is a cool muni.

Sold