KH-20 Trials Uni in Excellent Shape

I was cleaning out my unicycle collection and since most have spare parts laying around. If you have some extra pedals, a seat and post, I have a deal for you. Up for sale is a great KH-20 Trials unicycle (less pedals, seat and post). It’s in excellent condition as you can see by the pics. The cranks are in great shape for being a trials uni. It can be yours for $330 shipped and PayPal accepted.

Weekend Bump…

I could be wrong, but the price at UDC seems to be between $300 and $350 for a brand new one with all the parts.

How long are the cranks?

For a Nimbus but not a Kris Holm Trials. I’ll get back to you on the cranks because I’m at work.

Cranks are 137mm…

To sweeten the deal, I will include the Koxx Butterfly pedals with the purchase…

Hey pitbull,

Just curious…
Why did you stop using it in the first place?

Thanks…

Great question…I have a Koxx One that I use to learn and practice on…Thus, it gets the character marks…With this KH-20, I wanted to get dialed in a little better before I started riding that one…Now I really like the Koxx One and a beat up 4 year old KH-20 and thought I’d pass this one to someone who will actually ride it the way it should be ridden… :slight_smile: I hope that makes sense…

Sunday Bump…Ready to be shipped out…With the new Koxx Butterfly Pedals…

Sold pending funding…

Back up FOR SALE…

If you want the Koxx Pedals I’ll sell them for $30 shipped unless someone picks them up in the KH-20 deal…

Sale Pending…

Sold