KH 19 trials wheel.

I am thinking of buying a KH trials 19" ISIS unicycle wheel:D do you think it is worth it (i have a QU-AX red ISIS hub:()

The KH is a good uni! You wont regreed it when you buy one.

yep its good shit. Do it.

I have one and its awesome! But awesome for trials, street and flat riding. Not great size for muni or cruising. Then you need 2 or 3 sizes it seems. :astonished: I have this problem.

the guy probably has a cross so a 20" wheel. a wheel upgrade will be way better than a slightly lighter frame and seat…

don’t upgrade the frame… your current one will not break, the KH possibly will. if you have a trials wheel, i would put the money to the side in a unicycling fund, and let it sit until you jack up something that you have… or if you really want to the KH wheel is a worthy upgrade
though a permanent upgrade would be the CF seat.

don’t upgrade the frame… your current one will not break, the KH possibly will. if you have a trials wheel, i would put the money to the side in a unicycling fund, and let it sit until you jack up something that you have… or if you really want to the KH wheel is a worthy upgrade
though a permanent upgrade would be the CF seat.

If you ride tech street or flat, a lighter wheel makes a HUGE difference.

… but not so much w/ a frame if i’m not mistaken.

oh, make sure the fat wheel will fit in your frame.

A lighter frame makes a difference too, but less. A lighter wheel can make you flip so much better, and affects the ability to spin the uni. A lighter frame affects the ability to spin the uni, but not so much in the flip.

yep

i have checked it with.

ok… then i would get the wheel for sure…
think about it this way with the frame
you get a frame and spin it by the seattube, say the frame weighs 5 lbs, it’s pretty heavy, but is not too hard to turn, now you add a wheelset to it say 5 lbs and try to spin it just as fast … it will be several times harder, the frame is very nearly negligable in this compared to wheelset … i think Pele agrees w/ me on this… but thinks it has a little stronger effect.

You should get one, so you can be a holmie.

If you have the money, I’d say get the wheelset or get a CF base and a thompson post.

What kind of riding do you do?

The qu-ax probably won’t break any time soon, the KH will just feel better.

i got enough

i haven got enough for the frame but do u know where i can get frame grip tape?

same place as any other grip tape… i.e. skateboard shops will have, or a ship store (marine supply store… i.e. west marine)