Keyesville Classic Comp

Is anyone planning on attending the trials comp at the Keyesville classic? http://keyesville.com/

I was there a few years back with a fairly large uni group, organized by Rod Wylie, who also has put together other great events, including the LA uni-roundup. I would highly recommend Keysville for great MUni riding! We also rode around at nearby Lake Isabella for the most awesome natural rock trials. :smiley:

Here’s a thread from 2006 about it. I went to this one. :slight_smile:

I recal this event was held on Saint Patty’s day ya? Beats stayin home drinking! Im down if their is an attendance!

hey is there anyone going out there that would be passing by agoura or the 405 that could give me a ride up there and back on sat. i will pitch in for gas.

I will be there for sure along with my trials bike rider friend Roger.
come one out guys! lets do this comp uni style! if u need any information look it up online or you can go ahead and shoot me a pm and i will be glad to help you out. ill give ya my number too just pm me.

“COME “ONE” GUYS” I dont know if that was intentional or not but I like it either way. SO? Who is commin on down. We got Jarin and Joe so far, im gonna rock it. Who else can we get down there!?!?

Mix up?!

For some wierd reason I thought that the event was on Saint Patricks day again this year. So I scheduled myself outta the event. I am busy working the entire day so I will not be able to make it to this event, but I do believe that Joe and Jarin are still gonna rock it, and they are two VERY talented riders!