Keep Your Eyes Open

No… I think I’ll drive, (Ride) with my eyes closed.

i thought Gilby made a pic size limit of 800x800, this one is 797x1222? just curious.

cool pic though, nice on a calender it would be.

maybe this is better

cool picture. The sign seems kinda flawed. You would have to already have your eyes open to see it. I guess its for the people thinking of closing them like Mike said.

On the way to Melbourne I saw plenty of signs saying, “Feeling sleepy? Powernap now!”

Andrew

Re: Keep Your Eyes Open

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:33:53 -0600, “jagur” wrote:

>i thought Gilby made a pic size limit of 800x800, this one is 797x1222?
>just curious.

Maybe only the horizontal dimension is maximised at 800?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Deflating pi does not reduce calories, it just concentrates them. - billham”

isnt there a road in AU that has a zig-zag for no reason other than its a long road and its purely for amusment or landmark?

No: when the road engineer planned the road the pencil hit
a finger holding the rule , why go for a rubber when this looked as the result of a well planned thought?

bear

please tell me u’re serious?

there’s a kink in the main highway between Johannesburg and Pretoria that is supposed to have been cause by some mishap with the original plans

Hey Aspenmike, that wouldn’t be highway 260 in AZ heading west towards Payson would it? Looks very familiar to me.

>>>Hey Aspenmike, that wouldn’t be highway 260 in AZ heading west towards Payson would it? Looks very familiar to me.>>>

Bingo, I spent Tday at my sisters cabin in the Kohls Ranch area. Spent a few hours MUNi’in and Cokerin around the Mogollon Rim country. Hwy 260 was a awesome climb up to the Rim.

Here’s another pic from the Rim. BTW, I spent a little time in Flag as well.

mike muni mogollon rim 04.jpg

Oh! That looks a bit like the Palisades Trail that I’ve ridden here. The trail goes right up to the edge of the cliffs in a few places and looks kind of like that. Palisades gallery

That rim country in AZ is pretty spectacular as is the Kohls Ranch area. I’ve road biked 260 before and it’s a great ride. Next time your gonna spend time in Flag, PM me. I’ll buy you a beer.