k1 cranksVS k1 street cranks

yea well Im ordering my new setup tomorow and im not sure what I should get ? K! splined cranks or the street ones ? (the street ones are more expensive)

I think you should get the normal ones. Yoggi said they are stronger than the street ones and it sounds like you ride big street. The street ones are probably better for flatland stuff since they are wider but you probably don’t care about that since you have ranted about how much you hate seeing flatland.

I DONT HATE WATHCING FLAT, I HATE WATHCING GAY FLAT OFF PPL WHO SUCK ! I LOVE UR UNI-SPIN VID ! and thanks for the answer lol

Definatly the old ones, I love mine. They are super strong, light, and I love the shape.

Haha, ok I get it… oh and thanks btw;)

well, the street cranks are a cool length, and I think you should get them because not many people have tried them out. I hate doing flatland on spencer’s koxx cranks. maybey it’s just because there so short…

I was also wondering… whats wrong with the trials ones ? I heard the pedal holding thing breaks or something ?

You probably heard that from me (I don’t think anyone else has had it happen), that only happens if there is no washer to hold the pedal properly. Also the 140mm cranks do not need the washer at all. I am getting a set of replacement cranks soon for free since they didn’t send the washer.

where can i get the street cranks in the us?

municycle.com, renegadejuggling(maybe), or divison8