just landed a 720

I’ve gotten pretty close to a 720 before. I’ve also got somewhat close to a 720 outspin :p:p . cant wait to get those two! Good job man, yeah you should land a 900 u-spin by accident too. That would be cool. but only if it was by accident…

Thanks for all your coments guys, im still amazed I got it. I have a maths revision class tomorrow which realy sucks because its for near enough the whole day and I think it will be dark when I get back. On friday I am going to ride at school and film hopfuly all the shots I need for my latest video because noone will be in school. I will try and land another but on film but I will mainly be concentrating on filming some flips down the sets and stuff because it may be the only chance I get to film at my school. on saterday however I will definatly try and land them on film if so I will put it up straight away.

Well, thats the most wierd way of speling my name I’ve ever seen… :stuck_out_tongue:
Updating the list:

• Loic
  • Adrien Delecroix
  • Mathuet Huet
  • Shaun
  • Matty P
  • Fredrik (me)
  • Klas
  • Daniel Adelander
  • Sparky Marky (does he have a real name?)
  • Luke (?)

yeah that is a good tutaorial

i am getting to about the same point, can you land 270’s isaac, b/c i was SO close to them. i had both feet on the tire, and hands on the seat, but the uni was at too much of an angle and the seat got ripped out of my hands from too much leverage every time. then i fell and sprained my wrist so im calling it quits till my wrist is bett. i think if i can get 270’s i can get 360’s. i also think if i get shin armour ill be able to do them for more then 15-20 min per day b4 my shins are hurting from reapeated bruises in the same spot. keep it up isaac!

awesome on the 720 sparky! thats pretty awesome! i also would like to see the vid, it must be cool to be a part of a very small list of ppl who have landed i from all around the world!

yeah I was practicing them today and got them (270 unispin) go to my youtube account and you will see it…Its pretty cool, you will get it!:slight_smile:
Keep it up!

Isaac

Good Job Sparky.

You are so good it makes me sick. You have been riding for less then a year right?

Firstly, FAR OUT SPARKY NICE WORK!!! That’s amazing man. Hopefully you can land some more and get consistent at them.

Secondly, good work Isaac. Man you snap the uni round quickly for the last 90 degrees! I too landed 270s before 360s. It was actually quite a while afterwards before I landed 360s. The best advice I can give is to jump straight upwards over the uni, commit to landing it (believe in yourself!) and snap your legs in to land on the cranks. Good luck

Good work, Marcus. Why can I not 540 yet? Anyone care to explain?

I dont know, could be something in the air?

Yea, awsome marcus. Thats really something to be proud of, seeing as there are little people in the world who can do them. Congratulations.:slight_smile:

Nice one Sparky. I don’t know if anyone has landed a 720 in the UK.
Keep it up, you haven’t been riding for very long have you?

Edd

Jakob (2006)

Thanks everyone, that is an impressive list, thats made my christmas already. My name is Marcus by the way.
I went out for about 30mins yesterday with a camera and got realy close. I was touching the pedals and I managed to land my feet once but I landed on my metal grinding plate which is seriously slippery so I couldnt even hop out of it. I need to film for my new vid because I need it to be finished to celebrate having been riding for a year so I dont know when I will get one on film, hopfuly I will get it for my vid. Only problem is wmm is playing up and my adobe premiere hasnt come so I cant edit anything right now.

ah, this is the first time i have ever said…

CURSE THE SNOW AND THE COLD!!!
GAH!

The only riding practice i’ve gotten in the last 3 months involves improving how
a)I ride on a 20" weel that keeps sinking 5" below the surface of what apears to be hardpack on the road
b)I pull out of slides on ice on the center of the road when I get sick of riding on the side and sinking in
C)how I keep balance while my wheel continues to spin and i cease to move forward
and finally, D)how i avoid my lungs freezing by pulling my coat up over my head

I’m really sad, too, right before the first storm I had sucessfully picked up the seat in a seat drag for the first time.

wait Whaaaaat? :thinking:

Hha, I think he forgot what thread this was.

you can add me on the list :wink:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67360

:smiley:
Roughly how many hours over how many days did that take you?

How many 540’s could you do before you started on 7’s?

the one i filmed is the second i landed… i landed my first a month ago…
i took a lot of time to film it… i don’t know why but any way
for 540’s i become more and more consistent, i can land rolling 540’s without any warmup, with warmup i can land 10 540’s in a row all rollings
i think working hard one 540’s to have them clean helps a lot for 720’s

– bobousse

you might as well add me to the list too
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67114

Bump.

Just wondering if this is on video yet?